𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕦𝕞𝕒

.

CW
Domestic Abuse
Murder
Child Murder
Psychotic break
Fucking Trauma-
Blood

.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// M̷̲͎̳͒͑̉̓͌̅̚͝ő̵̯̘̙̞̯͚̫̫͑t̵̛͚̥́̐̈́̊̎̕͘ͅh̷͍̐e̸̲̩͙̣͓̞͉̳̊̐͗͒̔̔͠ͅͅr̷͎͎̻̰̹͙̣̤͑̿̍̈́̆̂̓ POV //
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pressed the buttons and held the phone up to my ear as I held the door shut with my body, "911, what's your emergency?"
My breath was heavy as I heard him scream for us, "Please.... I can't take it... my husband's..."

I flinched as my son clung to me, sobbing into my chest, "Ma'am? Are you stil-" The lady cut off and I pulled my phone away from my face, staring in horror at the dark screen, "fuck..." I started to hyperventilate as my daughter rubbed my shoulder.
"It's okay mom... is... we can.."

"Liv... shhh, it'll all be okay..." I dropped my phone and picked Alex up holding him close to my chest, and rubbed his back. Liv leaned on me as she quietly cried.

This is my fault... I brought them into this horrible life...

'𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚢'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at the empty pill bottle and sighed, tensing up as I threw it in the trash.
I heard the front door slam shut as I walked over to the knives, put one of my hands in my front pocket, and grabbed onto something.

"The fuck are you doing, woman-" My husband slurred. I heard a door shut and I turned my head to my husband, "Making you dinner..."

He stared at me for a moment before he approached me, "It's about fucking time. What are you making..?"

"Bala en la boca." I stared at him and watched as he stopped as he entered the kitchen, "The fuck is that."

I pulled a gun out of my pocket and aimed for his head, "Bala en la boca."
I pulled the trigger and fired 6 shots into his mouth watching his mouth fill with blood and slowly fall down to the floor.

I stared at him and lowered the gun, dropping it on the floor.

"AHHHHHHHHH, MOM?" I darted my eyes over to Liv and slowly grabbed a knife, "M...mom...."
I approached her as she backed up into the door, "MOM?" She started hyperventilating as I crept closer and closer.

"Shhhh.." I covered her mouth and stared into her teary eyes, "I'm sorry hon. I'll give you the better life you deserve..."
I stabbed the knife into her gut and slid the knife down watching my daughter sob into my hand as she slowly bleed out.

I dropped her onto the floor and stared at the bloody mess.
"I hope your next life is better, hija.."

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Alex holding his blanket up to his face. I turned to look at him and softly smiled at him, "Hi, baby..."
I walked over to him and watched him slowly back away, "Shh, shh. It's okay..." I knelt down and cupped the right side of his face.

"M...mama..." His eye filled with water as he looked over my shoulder, "L...Livvy..."

"Shhh, it'll all be okay, duckling.. just close your eyes... and you'll be in a better place..." 
He hesitantly closed his eyes letting tears flow down his face, "Good boy... you'll be in a better place.."

I moved my hand that held the knife over to the left half of his face and slowly dug the knife into his skin, Alex screamed and forced his eyes open trying to pull away from me but I held him closer, "Shhhh, it's okay.."

His screams filled the house and forced my eyes to water up, "It's okay, baby... it'll all be over soon.. I promise..." 

"MOMMY PLEASE, IT HURTS!" He dropped his blanket and grabbed the knife trying his very best to pull the knife out of his eye as I kept cutting, soon he fell towards me and I took the knife out of his face, holding my baby close to my chest.

My front door was forced open and I felt two arms force me away from my dying son, "GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!" They pushed me down onto the blood-covered floor and I watched as somebody picked Alex up.

I saw the blood streaming down his face as my hands were forced behind my back and cuffed, they pulled me up and I looked around my house seeing my daughter dead against the door and my husband on the floor.

"WE'VE GOT A PULES!" I watched Alex be rushed out of our house and felt my heart sink, "MY BABY!" I tried to pull away and rush to my son but was kept back by the cops.

"You have the right to remain silent." They walked me out of my house and into a car as Alex was rushed into an ambulance.
"IS HE GONNA BE OKAY? PLEASE, PLEASE TELL ME MY BABY WILL BE OKAY," I screamed as they shoved me into the back seat.

'What have I done...'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doctor walked into the room, seeing the winged child sitting upright, "Where am I...?"
A nurse walked to his side and checked his vitals, "You're in a hospital, you'll be just fine." They smiled at the child.

"Do you remember anything?" The doctor walked over to Alex and pulled up a clipboard.

"N...no...?"

"Alright, you're going to have a Social worker come in here and they're gonna help you find a loving family."

"But... I have a... family?"

"Well, they are unable to care for you, and so Mr. August is going to help you, he's a very nice person who will make sure you get a nice loving family."
The doctor finished and patted Alex's head, "He'll be here soon," they left the room along with the nurse, leaving Alex alone and scared in his bed.

A few hours later his door opened again to a kind-looking man, "Hi, you must be Alex.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 927-

I got my mother's notes on this and her jaw literally dropped-

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D