𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚆𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐

CW
Child Neglect
Blaming
Abandonment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur was sitting in the living room waiting for his parents to get home, they said they were going out to get something special.
He waited a few hours until they were finally home.

He rushed over to the door and watched it open up to his mother, father, and another boy.
"Who's that?" He asked pointing towards the unknown person.

"This is Techno, he's your new brother," His father answered walking past him and bringing Techno inside, "I have a brother?" Wilbur followed his dad.

"Mhm, be nice to him."

Wilbur looked at Techno and Techno stared back.
The two got along very well and often referred to themselves as twins since they were the same age and even had the same birthday.

7 years later their mother came home with a small blond child, at first Wilbur was excited to have another sibling but as the years went by, Wilbur realized how little his family would talk to him or even acknowledge his existence.

His mother would always shower Tommy with all her love while his dad would give Techno more attention and care than anyone in the house.
It bothered Wilbur, he missed having his parents care about him or at least pay the slightest bit of attention to him.

If he spent hours making something for his mother on mother's day, he'd find it in the trash.
He tried to play with his father, he would ask Techno to join them and then forget Wilbur was even playing with them.

Tommy never noticed because he was young and his brother's suffering was overshadowed by his mother's love, while Techno took note of how Wilbur would be around the family less and less.

He would spend more and more time alone in his room just playing his guitar and listening to his parents argue over small things, mostly the lack of love in their relationship.
In Wilbur's eyes, his mother was giving all her love to Tommy leaving his father to feel unloved or appreciated in their marriage ever since Tommy came into their family.

Sometimes Wilbur would be yelled at for something he wasn't even aware of, like breaking a plate or making a mess in the living room he didn't step foot into.
He couldn't even defend himself because neither his parents would care and just make him pick it up either way.

One night Wilbur finally left his room and went down to the kitchen for a snack, since his family forgot to tell him dinner was ready. When he got down to the kitchen he saw a note on the kitchen island next to the fruit bowl, he grabbed an apple and the note.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And... that's when she left..."
Wilbur was laying on his back staring up at the ceiling with Alex sitting by his side, writing on his clipboard.

"So, your mother left your family... and you believe it was your brother's fault? Am I understanding correctly?" Alex questioned looking down at Wilbur who looked back with sad eyes, nodding.

Alex softly sighed and pet the man's head in order to calm him, "If you don't mind me saying, I don't think I heard a negative thing about your brother... Techno."

Wilbur leaned into Quackity's touch and looked up at him, "Huh?"

"Well, we started talking about this because you thought your brother hated you... and yet from what I heard everyone but him seemed to not particularly like you."
Alex set his clipboard down on his lap along with the pen, looking down at Wilbur.

"...I-" The taller started but cut himself off, "I never... thought of that..." He sat up and hung his head forward, feeling Quackity's hand go to his back rubbing it, "He... he was the only one that... cared..." He threaded his fingers in his hair and pulled staring at the bed with tears forming in his eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey... it's okay," Alex stood up and placed his clipboard down on his seat to sit down next to Wilbur, "He was the only one that cared...."

"Mhmm, you have someone that cares, doesn't that make you feel a little better?" He continued to rub Wilbur's back as tears rolled down his face, "Can.... I... get a hug...?" Wilbur whimpered looking over at Quackity.

He returned a reassuring smile and opened his arms, "Of course, cariño." Q's smile quickly flatted as Wilbur tightly hugged him, resting his head in the crook of Alex's neck sobbing.

Alex slowly relaxed and rubbed Wilbur's back trying to calm his patient and himself.
Did... why did I just call him cariño... I shouldn't say that to my patient- but also... don't think about that... you don't like your patient-... 
Do I?

"Fuck..." He mumbled under his breath, holding Wilbur closer.

"Is something... wrong...?" Wilbur pulled away from his neck and looked up at Quackity, being oddly close to his face.
"Oh- nothing's wrong, Wil. Are you feeling better?" He smiled at Wilbur and pet his head before stopping after a few seconds.

"Oh.. I-" He pulled his hand away and stared down at the confused Wilbur, "Oh..." Wilbur pulled away from Alex and looked down at him, "Did I... do something wrong?"

Alex shook his head and softly smiled, "No, I just have to go..." He stood up and slightly looked down at him, "I'll see you next week."

"Next week?" Wilbur stared at Alex with a pitiful look.

"Yeah, it's Friday, and I need to take care of my cat and son-" He turned back to his chair and grabbed his clipboard and pen.
"S...son-"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 900-

Yes, cliffhanger >:3
Because fuck you <333

I'm watching SPY x FAMILY
I fucking love it-

I hope you guys have an amazing Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D