Down Ward Spiral

....Holy shit my sleep schedule has been ruined- 

CW
Smoking
Quackity kind of just has a mental breakdown
Crying

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had only been a month and a half since Alex was given Wilbur as his patient, and about a month since Wilbur emotionally shut down and stopped answering Alex.
Alex doesn't understand what he did wrong or just why Wilbur's shutting down...

In defense Alex's been asking fewer questions to the point where most days they'll just sit in the room, not talking to each other.
It's been emotionally damaging to Alex, he thought Wilbur liked him? He thought Wilbur liked talking to him, was that just a lie?

Over the days Alex scheduled more days with Dream, seeing as since he allowed Dream to get some sleep after what could have been fucking years, the maniac has been very happy to answer questions.

And although it hurt Alex to be the one to choose to see less and less of Wilbur, he assumed that Wilbur didn't want to talk to him anymore..
Which, he wasn't wrong to assume that. Wilbur hadn't said more than a few words to him in an entire month. He hardly seemed happy to see him anymore...

Alex sat on the stairs to his house and blew smoke from his cigarette into the air, hanging his head forward, and resting both his arms on his knees.
"Hey..-" George opened the front door and shut it behind him as he went over to his brother, "Hey..." Alex sighed, exhaling some leftover smoke.

"So... what's wrong with you?" George rested his hands behind him and held himself up to look at Alex.
"Nothing... just having a smoke break-" He brought the burning cigarette up to his mouth and inhaled.

"Well, I can see that-" He chuckled and looked out at the road with his brother, "But I thought you quit?"

The hybrid left his cigarette in his mouth and dropped his hands back on his legs and looked down at the grass, "I-"

"I haven't seen you smoke since high school.." George cut the younger off, speaking in a soft tone, "When you were with that asshole-"
Alex slightly tensed his body and removed the cigarette from his mouth and exhaled the smoke onto the pavement.

"I just needed a fucking break, George-" He dropped the cigarette between his feet and stepped on it, twisting his foot on it, holding his wings close to his body as a source of comfort.
"Oh-... alright.. is there something wrong?" George looked down at the crushed cigarette and then up at his brother as he covered most of his body with his wings.

"What do you care..." He choked out, his eyes filling with tears. George stared at the younger and lightly furrowed his brows, "What?"
"Why the fuck do you fucking care." He stood up and clenched his fist.

"Is something going on at work? Maybe you need to take a break" George stood up and looked down at his brother who glared back at him, "Oh yeah, I'll take a break so I can stay home and fucking take care of you and my son-" He snapped, slightly puffing his feathers.

George didn't say anything and just watched Alex storm into the house.

"Hey, mom, what's for din-"

"Not right now." He cut Toby off, going into his room and locking the door.
"Oh-... okay..."

George walked into the house and saw Tubbo on the couch staring at the hallway, "Where's your mom?" He walked over to the child and sat next to him.
"He went to his room.. is something wrong," Toby asked, looking up at George.