Life in Progress

.

CW
Nightmaree (just in the beginning)

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Wilbur POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I yawned, stretching my arms around Quackity.. but he wasn't there. I slightly opened my eye and cringed at my surroundings, the white room...
My breath quickened as I frantically looked around the dim room, making eye contact with... glowing red eyes.

I tried to scream... move... but I couldn't. I was frozen with fear as the creature grew closer and closer...

"Wil- come on."
My eyes jolted open as I looked up at Quackity, tightly gripping my pillow.
"You okay, baby?" He softly asked, lowering himself down to my face.

I just nodded with a light smile, "Pretty..." I mumbled out, reaching to cup the side of his face.
He hummed, resting his hand on mine with a smile, "Good morning to you too." He leaned down to kiss me, which I returned, "Still having those nightmares, amor?" He helped me sit up and carefully sat down on my lap.

"Yeah..." I mumbled, wrapping my arms around his waist.
"Aww..." He cupped my face and kissed it over and over again, "Let's go get some breakfast, maybe that'll make you feel better," He got up and held my hand as I followed.

He left the room and I glanced over at the empty room next to our bedroom. I placed my hand on the railing as Quackity went downstairs, I just stared into the room watching the sun flood in through the windows to illuminate the floor.

I could just imagine a small kid living in there... running to us when they have a nightmare...
"BABE! YOU COMING?"

"That's what she said."

"George shut the fuck up."

I softly chuckled and walked downstairs, "I'm coming."
I went over to Alex and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder, "You made waffles?" I grabbed a chocolate chip and ate it as Quackity nodded.
"You can go sit down with George and Dream," He looked up at me and kissed my jaw.

'Ooh how I love this man...'
I just nuzzled my face into his neck, softly kissing it, "Orr~ you can stay here," He chuckled. 

We all finished our food and I went to sit down on the couch with Quackity. I leaned on him and he slowly petted my head, "Do you have work today..." I asked, wrapping my arms around him.
"Nooo, I do tomorrow though," He slowly threaded his fingers through my hair.

"Okayy..." I muttered smiling, "Why are you so pretty..~" I purred in his ear, feeling it twitch.
"That's cause you're a little simp," He chuckled, kissing my face.
"Mhmm... where'd your brother go?" I muttered, looking around the new house.

"Their room, they definitely are going back to sleep," He shrugged, moving my head onto his lap, "And Tubbo and Fundy went out to the park...~" He purred, petting my hair, "So we're all alone...~"
I giggled and looked up at him smiling, "We are... isn't this place beautiful..." I stared up at the moving ceiling fan, watching one of the blades move around.

"It is... hmmm," He hummed, playing with my hair.
"And... it's pretty roomy," I muttered, catching Quackitys attention, "It is... hmm," He slowly moved the hair out of my eyes.

"Mhmm... and... that room next to ours is... pretty empty," I folded my arms and pulled my legs up, and tapped my foot.
"It iss, hmm?" He smiled, raising a brow at me, "What are you getting at, baby...?" He slowly threaded his fingers through my hair more.