Making Changes

.

CW
Implied alcoholism

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Philza POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Get him help..." I mumbled, glancing down at my deranged son. His eyes were bloodshot and tears were running down his face, Techno was rubbing his back for comfort but Wilbur just kept staring at me almost in shock, it seemed like he hardly noticed Techno.

"Get him help?" The cop echoed after me, clearly confused about what I meant, "Can you... send him somewhere? Where he can get help-" I practically begged him to help me out with what to do, I've never been able to help him properly in the past...

I really have failed him... my only blood-related son...

The officer I had been talking to went over to a much taller officer with what looked like short green hair. The taller officer then walked over to Wilbur and had to force Techno away from his brother. He held Wilbur's hands behind his back to cuff him, he didn't fight back, he just sobbed staring at the road.

Maybe my parents were right... no one that young should raise a kid...
Wilbur would have been better off with another family... who could give him the right care.

We watched the cops put him in the back seat and drive off without getting a goodbye.
"Why did you send him away..." Techno asked looking down at me trying to hold back his tears, his voice was cold and lacked any emotion, I have truly failed these kids...
He shouldn't feel like he has to hold back his tears..

I sighed and watched the car drive out of view, "So he can get the help he needs..."
Techno didn't respond, he just stared at the road with me.
"You want to go home..." I looked up at him as he slowly nodded in agreement.

Once we got home Tommy was in the living room watching the tv, I went over to the kitchen and searched the cupboards while Techno sat down next to Tommy.
"Phhil-" Tommy called to me, "What are you dooing?"

"Nothing Tommy," I grabbed all the alcohol that I could find and took them to the sink.
I unscrewed the caps and grabbed the bottles and one by one poured the intoxicating liquid down the drain.

"Phil- what are you doing-" Techno walked up behind me and stared over my shoulder into the sink, "Getting rid of this shit..." I huffed, emptying the last bottle out of every drop.
"Oh-" His voice had an uncertain tone to it, "Do you... need some help with the bottles?" 

"Yeah, can you get me a trash bag mate?" I looked over at Techno as he slowly nodded, going over to one of the drawers to grab a trash bag.
Tommy got up from the couch and walked over to Techno, "What's going on with Phil?" 

"Not... sure-"

"Oh... where's Wilbur? Weren't you bringing him back..?"

I looked over at the two and noticed Techno hesitate.
"Uh... he.."

"He said he was busy and couldn't come home with us," I answered for Techno.
Tommy's too young to understand what happened... I need to do better with him.
He deserves to have a dad that loves him...

If I failed Wilbur..
I can at least try better with Tommy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 493-

He's tryyinggg

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D