♥ 𝒲𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝐵𝑒 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 ♥

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex left his room and looked towards the couch, noticing a lack of George. It was a rare occurrence that he would leave but he shrugged it off going to the kitchen where there was a note on the fridge.
He walked over to it and took it off the fridge to bring it closer to his face.

Hello, dearest brother, I am out on a dateee

Alex stopped reading for a second and took a sharp breath, so sure he would have to kill a bastard.

And before you go grabbing your gun (I KNOW YOU FUCKING HAVE
ONE THAT DAD GAVE YOU, DON'T TRY TO LIE!)
It's not with Kevin, it's with Dream

Alex choked on his own spit and had a coughing fit, making Tubbo and Fundy leave their room, "Mom?" Fundy walked over to him as did Tubbo, "You okay, mama?"
He took a few deep breaths and nodded, going back to reading, "Fine- I'm fine-" He muttered.

That might not be better buttt, fuck it!
Better than Kevin, right ;)
- Love George
P.S. I'll tell you everythingggg when I'm back!

He stared at the note.
"You okay, mum?" Tubbo walked over to him, being handed the note. Tubbo took it and read the whole thing with his eyes widening, "Ho-ly shhit-" He laughed and gave the note to Fundy.
Alex grabbed a cup and filled it with water as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

Wilbur had sent him a message about possibly coming over again.
He was over every other day at the least, not that Alex was complaining, nor was anyone else in the house.
That was mostly because he'd bring Tommy with him and he would normally bring something sweet for everyone to eat.

He texted back saying of course and within a few minutes Wilbur and Tommy were at the door with a basket.
Alex answered it and took the basket from Wilbur, "Hi, you two~" He smiled, winking at Wilbur as he walked inside, being followed by Tommy.

"Hi...!" He shut the door behind Tommy and kissed the top of Quackitys head, "How are you, darling?" He whispered to not bring attention to himself, making Alex smile at his soft tone, "I'm good, what did you bring this time, baby?" He looked at the basket that he had set down on the coffee table and watched Wilbur open it up.

"Brownies," He calmly smiled.
"I helped make them!" Tommy proudly mentioned, making Wilbur quietly chuckle, "You literally just licked the spoon..." Wilbur raised a brow as Tommy scoffed.

"That's the most important thing thoughhhh!"
Wilbur just stared at him, shaking his head, "No. It's not-" He muttered.

Tommy rolled his eyes and mocked his brother, going back to talk to his friends.
Wilbur looked back at Quackity and smiled, pulling him into a hug, "I missed you...~" He whispered, kissing his boyfriend's face over and over again.

"I know you did," Quackity giggled, "I missed you too~" He wrapped his arms around Wilbur to pull him more down to his level, "Pretty boy~" He cupped Wilbur's face and he gladly leaned into his touch.

"Come on, Wil," Quackity grabbed Wilbur's arms that were wrapped around his waist and brought him into his bedroom where Tiger was sleeping on the bed.
Alex hopped onto his bed and picked Tiger up, petting her back as Wilbur sat down next to him.