𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒹...?

.

TW:
Panic Attack (Not in detail but still)
Intended Su!cide 

CW:
Explosives
Wilbur's depressed as fuckkk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Wilbur POV //

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lowered the bottle from my mouth and sighed, clenching my fist as I stared at the old crappy carpet floor that was stained from years of use.
Guess this is what I get for thinking I could be happy... living in a shitty motel with a shitty 9 to 5 job.

I'm in so much pain... why is life like this-
why did my life have to end up like this-

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I held the neck of the bottle tighter.
'I can't cry... fucking good for nothing...' my bottom lip quivered and I dropped my bottle onto the floor as I held my face.

"All I wanted... was to have someone to love... but I couldn't even fucking have that-" I choked out, trying my best not to cry...
as much as I wanted to...

(Listen. I don't really like writing angst because just writing that line made me want to start crying LMAO)

"I've failed everyone..." I gripped my hair and noticed a few tears fall onto the floor, "Who am I kidding... I'm all alone... who the fuck could I fuck-ing fail-"
A small laugh escaped my mouth as I threaded my fingers through my tangled hair.
"Why's life worth living if you've been given a shitty deal..."

I stood up and raised my head up from the floor, looking around the small, shitty room I've spent too fucking long in, so fucking happy that this.
This would be my last night in this stupid fucking hellhole.

Fuck-
HELL WOULD BE BETTER THAN THIS PLACE-
I opened my closet and looked down at a duffle bag in the back and picked it up, along with a detonator... if I'm gonna end it, I might as well help my shitty neighbors-

I grabbed my trench coat and threaded my fingers through the armholes, sliding a hand into one of the pockets to discover a hole in it.
Oh well, when I'm done it'll have a lot more problems than just a little hole...

I grabbed the duffel bag and left my room, shutting the door behind me, making my way downstairs to the 1st floor, and walked around the walls, placing the dynamite around all the supports, with a massive grin on my face.

No one stopped to ask me what the fuck I was doing, no one really seemed to notice or care.
A few more giggles escaped my mouth as I walked up to the roof of the building...
Maybe a better plan could've been to just fall off here... oh well, I've already rigged up the place.

I noticed a few people gathering around the building, "What the hell..." I mumbled, looking around at everyone who was staring back at me, I could feel my heart start to race as my arms dropped to my side, I could hear myself... laughing?... Crying...?.... Hyperventilating...-

My hands started to shake as did my legs... it felt like I was losing control over my body. 
More and more people flooded the parking lot...
My legs buckled underneath me and tears poured out of my eyes, someone picked me up off the ground and dragged me to the ground.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 517-

There's this part of me who feels bad for not writing these long enough...
But I'm not gonna stress myself about it :]
I still hope you guys like this!

I also hope you guys have an amazing Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water!