M I S T A K E

^
This fanart has no right to be this damn good-

I realized this was like... either the worst or best chapter to do this- but fuck it.
My loving boyfriend NonbinaryAugust has made a new story and since this thing has become bigger than I could ever have imagined (time of writing this 13.8K) I want to put that to use. 
Go read their story! It's "I'm where...?" and while you're at it read all their other stuff :]

I can promise you, you'll love it even more than this-

CW
Child abuse

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door slammed shut behind Wilbur, causing 'Faith' to cry at the sudden noise, "God. Fucking loud ass... weird looking shit-" Sally grumbled and she stomped over to the baby.
They were crying and flailing around in their crib, "The hell do you want.." She leaned on the crib and glared down at her child.

"You know. You're not helping." She stood up straight as she glared down at the crying kid, she walked away in a fit of rage, making Jared go take care of.
"Your mistake."

.

.

.

Fundy sat in his room crying as he gripped the dress that his mother forced him to wear, "FAITH- GET THE FUCK OUT HERE!" He sobbed and slowly got up with his tail staying between his legs.
Fundy walked out of his "room" if you could call it that.
It was a small room that could be described as a closet with a sleeping back and his torn baby blanket all laid out on the floor.

"There you are. Well look at yoouu, you look so pretty in your little dress," Sally all of a sudden had a calm and happy smile, making Fundy feel just the slightest bit safer.. "Now come on. We've gotta actually take a nice picture for once in your life." She rolled her eyes and grabbed Fundy's arm.

.

.

"Can you smile?" She glared down at Fundy who was trying his best to not break down in tears, he looked up at his mother and tried to smile, "Oh- not like that. Never do that again-" She snarled and looked back at the camera, "Can you hurry up? How long does it take to turn on a goddamn camera?"

"How long does it take for you to shut your big fucking mouth," Jared mumbled under his breath and set the timer on the camera, he walked back over to the two and stood behind Fundy, yawning as the camera took a picture.

"Jared. I swear.. if I see this picture and see that you were yawning I'm going to fucking murder you." She stomped over to the camera and Fundy sat down on the ground and started to drag his finger in the dirt, drawing a frowny face, sighed as Sally stomped on it, digging her heel onto his finger.

His tail puffed and he bit down on his lip as Sally began shouting at Jared, "FAITH, GO TO YOUR ROOM," She snapped, glaring down at Fundy, twisting her foot on his finger. Funy's eyes filled up with tears and Sally moved her foot off of his finger allowing Fundy to get up and run inside to his "room"

He quickly took the dress off ad threw it in the corner, putting a hoodie and pants on instead of the uncomfortable fabric he was forced to wear.
He got a glimpse of it and noticed a stain on the dress... a dirt stain-

He tensed up and took quick and sharp breaths, fearing what his mother would do if she found out...

.

.

.

Fundy slowly walked into class and sat down at his desk, holding his wrist tightly.
"Ay! Big man!" Tommy set both his hands on Fundy's desk and stared down at the fox, "How you doing?" He smiled at Fundy as the redhead shrugged, "Good I guess..."

"You think your mom would let you have a sleepover at my place? Phil said Techno's gonna be taking him to some bloody movie? I dunno. But- he said it would be okay!" Tommy rambled a bit making Fundy smile a little, "I'm not sure... I can ask her-"

Tommy nodded, "Alright, hope we'll see you there!" He smiled and walked back over to Tubbo and Ranboo leaving Fundy with a fading smile. 'I wish she would let me go...'

.

.

"What did you say?" Sally glared away from her phone at Fundy who cowered under her gaze, "C- can I... go to Tommy's for a sleep over-" He blurted out putting his ears down in fear of what Sally would say or do.
"You want to go to that brat's house?" She raised a brow but kept her glare.

"Ye... yes ma'am..." He rubbed his arm up and down for a sense of comfort, "Why?" She grunted, gripping her phone. "Well.. all my friends-"
"You have friends?"

"Uhm... yes ma'am-" Fundy mumbled getting a tighter grip on his arm, "Well you can't."

"Why.. not?"

"Because you fucking can't. Don't question me-" She glared down at Fundy getting an even tighter grip on her phone, "But...-"
Sally stood up and threw her phone at the wall just over Fundy's shoulder, "I SAID NO-" 

Fundy tensed up and held back tears as he slowly nodded, "Ye-...yes.. ma'am..." He stared down at the ground as Sally sat back down, "Now. Go to your fucking room. And no dinner." She snarled at her child who just nodded.

He walked upstairs and opened the door to his 'room' and sat down on his sleeping bag.
"OH, AND YOU'RE BUYING ME A NEW PHONE, YOU UNGRATEFUL SHIT!" Sally shouted, making Fundy wince as more tears streamed down his face.

.

.

The next week Fundy walked into class and imminently sat down at his desk, trying to not get anyone's attention.
Which, like always, failed.

"Big mann," Tommy made his way over to Fundy's desk, "Sad to see you weren't able to make it... we all missed you-" He had a sad tone to his voice that made Fundy feel terrible, "Yeah... I'm sorry..."

"It's alright, I doubt it was your fault... your mother's just a bitch-" Tommy rolled his eyes and Fundy shrugged, "Yeah.... I guess... she took away my sleeping bag because she broke her phone..." He sighed and Tommy furrowed his brows.

"Why your sleeping bag?" He questioned, getting a little concerned for his friend, "Because she wanted to punish me..." Fundy tensed up, not used to being able to talk about what his mother would do to him.

"Why's that a punishment? You have a bed... right-?" Tommy's eyes narrowed as he stared at Fundy, "No... that's why she took my sleeping bag-" He rested his head on his desk and sighed, pointing his ears down.

"Oh..." Tommy stood up and furrowed his brows more, "Alright... I'll see you in gym.."
Tommy walked away to his desk.

.

.

.

.

"PHILLLLLLLLL" Tommy walked around the house until he found his father in the living room, "Toms?" He turned his phone off and looked over at Tommy, "What's the number for CPS?"

"...Wwwhyy?" He raised a brow and sat up, "Is there something wrong..?"
Tommy nodded, "Fundy's mom-" He folded his arms, "Ranboo doesn't know it and Tubbo isn't on call with us right now-"

"Oh- I can help you, Toms."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 1087-

I'm watching Monster Allergy on YT.
Not bad ngl... I used to love itttt

Also.
HOW THE FUCK DO WE ALMOST HAVE 13K READS?????????
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKKK?????

I hope you all have the best Day/Afternoon/Night ever
Make sure you eat something and drink your holywater >:D