ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ

.

CW
Talk of meds
Kiss :3
Andd... not the best? But not the worst?? Idk -v-

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//  Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur sat in his bay window with new glasses resting on his face and his guitar resting on his chest. He plucked the strings and looked out the window at the few cars driving past the house.
He has been staying with his family these past few weeks... hasn't been bad. He gets his privacy and to be out of that hell hole.

He perked up at a knock on the door and the sound of it opening, he slowly opened the curtain that was hiding him and saw Tommy waving at him. He sighed and opened the curtain more, "Hey?" He set the guitar down and looked back at Tommy, "Hi-... I'm... going to Tubbos... wanted to know if... you wanted to... walk- with me?" He raised a brow as did Wilbur.

"Tubbo is... uhm... Mr. Quackity's son-" He coughed out making Wilbur perk up and smile, "You could... probably say hi to himm-" Tommy opened the door more as Wilbur got out and moved past him to hurry down the stairs.

"Of course," He sighed, following him downstairs, "Bye, Phil. I'm... We're going to Tubbos-" Tommy glanced over at Phil who looked between him and Wilbur, "Alright, have fun-"
Wilbur was already out the door and looking around at the cars.

Tommy went over to his brother and started walking down the sidewalk, being followed by Wilbur, "So... why did you... want me to-"

"Because clearly, you have a thing for him and you refuse to act on it, so I'm gonna fucking help you by bringing you to his house." Tommy blankly stated, making Wilbur just stop thinking.
"What? I just-"

"Want to actually go somewhere in life that doesn't lead you to rock bottom so you can prove yourself to him? Even though you don't have to-" The blonde rolled his eyes, "So, you just going to his house and seeing him out of work and not over the phone would be good."

Wilbur started to slow down as he began to overthink what could happen. He wanted Quackity to know he was ready to be someone who would love him... but getting a job was easier said than done, and most days Wilbur would either forget to take his medication or just sleep through when he should be taking them.

Would Quackity even want to be with him? The simplest of questions would leave him panicking about something so simple...
Before he knew it both Wilbur and Tommy were standing outside the front door of Quackity's house. Tommy rang the doorbell and Wilbur felt his heart drop into his stomach.

The doorknob twisted and pulled open to...
George.
"Oh... hey, Tommy-" He mumbled, staring at Tommy and slowly shifting his vision to Wilbur, "What's he doing here?"

"He wants to say hi to Mr. Alex." Tommy walked in past George as he squinted his eyes at Wilbur, "Alright... come in-" George opened the door more and let Wilbur in. He looked around the house as he made his way to the couch, cautiously sitting down and placing his hands on his lap.

George sat on the empty couch and laid down closing his eyes, Wilbur watched him, tensing up a bit, what was he supposed to do? Wait for Quackity?
George opened an eye and shut it again, turning his back to Wilbur, "I think Alex is still sleeping... he should be out soon-" He muttered.

Before long a door opened and Quackity slowly made his way out of the hall, Wilbur watched as he moved his long raven hair behind his feathered ear. Wilbur could feel his heart race at the sight of him, at the sight of his beauty.
He glanced over at Wilbur and his wings twitched a little as he stood up straight, "Wil?"