ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Quackity POV //
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard the doorbell ring and set my coffee mug down on the counter, "Georgee, can you get that?" I looked over at the couch where George was just sitting but I didn't see him.
"George?" I walked over to him and saw him passed out on the couch, "Really-" I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

The doorbell rang again and I glared at it, "I'M COMING-" I walked over to the door and opened it up, "August?" I stared at him and smiled, glancing down to see a small red-head child clinging to their arm.

"Alexx, hi, I haven't seen you in foreverrr," He had a big smile on his face.
"So, who's this?" I looked down at the kid with them and softly smiled, "This is Fundy, his parents aren't fit to care for him anymore, so I thought you'd be the perfect fit to take care of him for the time being."

"Ooh.." I looked back down at Fundy and smiled at him, "Of course! Come innn," I opened the door wider to allow the two inside.
I shut the door after they were inside and sat down on the couch, sitting next to George.

"Oh? George lives with you now?" They asked, sitting next to Fundy, "Yeah, he's in a tough situation with his ex and needed a place to stay-" I shrugged and smiled at Fundy, "You can stay in my son's room, I'm sure he'll love you!"

He nodded and looked over at Tubbo's door, "Are you.... Toby's mom?" Fundy mumbled, fiddling with his fingers, "I amm, you know him then?" I asked, trying to keep him calm. "Mhm.. he's my friend..." A small smile grew on his face as he seemed to calm down.

"Alright, I'm gonna go now, I hope you take good care of him," August smile as they stood up from the couch and left the house.
"Hm... wonder how they still look so young-" I mumbled, looking back at Fundy.

"Let me get Tubbo, I'll be right back." I stood up and went over to Tubbos door, knocking on it before I cracked it open, "Toby?" He looked over at me and smiled, taking his headphones off, "Hi, mom!"

"Hey, can you come out here?"
He nodded and got up from his desk, "Why?" I opened the door more and motioned to Fundy, "Fundy?" He went over to him and sat down next to him, "Hi!"

I smiled at the two and walked over to George and quickly poked him going back into the kitchen for my coffee, "Mmm?"
I grabbed George a cup too and went back over to see George sitting up and rubbing his head.

"Good morning, dear brother." I sat down next to him and handed him his coffee, "Good morning..." He mumbled taking a sip of his coffee, "Who's the kid?"
"That's Fundy, he'll be staying with us for a while," I smiled, "Oh- do we wanna give him the couch?"

"No, he'll get the nice air mattress and probably sleep in Toby's room." I looked over at Fundy, "Are you okay with that?"

"Huh?" He looked over at me, "An air mattress?" He muttered, smiling a bit, "I get a mattress?" His smile grew wider as his tail wagged a bit, George and I looked at each other and then back at Fundy, "Of course-"

'Why wouldn't you get a mattress..?' I furrowed my brows and looked at Tubbo, "Can you show Fundy where he'll be sleeping? I can get the mattress.." I stood up and Toby nodded.
"Come on, you're gonna be staying with me for a while! It'll be like a sleepover!" He grabbed Fundy's hand and dragged him over to his bedroom, Fundy seemed to be really happy..

"Wonder who that kid's parents are..." George mumbled, leaning back on the couch and drinking his coffee.
"No idea.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word count: 626-

Hope you guys liked this filler chapter :]
...I'm kidding of course- but I still hope you enjoyed!

I also hope that you have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water!!