Ch 30:Likes Water Vats

Within a few days, Su Sanmei figured out Su Xiaolu’s temper.

If she cried but didn’t poop, then that meant she wanted to go out for a walk.

Su Sanmei realized that Su Xiaolu liked to look at the broken water vat at home. Every time Su Xiaolu cried, she had to play by the water tank.

“Simei, why do you like this vat so much? There’s nothing to see.”

Su Sanmei was puzzled.

Su Xiaolu moved her hand. She didn’t like the water vat in particular. She just wanted to put her finger in it and let some of the spiritual spring water flow into the water tank. There was no harm in it because everyone in the family used this water.

However, Su Sanmei did not understand what she meant. She just held her and stood by the side of the vat every time.

“Huh.”

Su Sanmei looked down at the vat and noticed her reflection in the water. She found it strange and squatted down to look.

She didn’t notice that Su Xiaolu’s fingers had finally reached into the water vat.

The spiritual spring water from the Space flowed into the water vat.

“So you wanted to see your own shadow, Simei. That’s clever, but you’re too young to get too close. Vats can be dangerous.”

With that, Su Sanmei stood up with Su Xiaolu in her arms.

Su Xiaolu retracted her hand. She did it. If she couldn’t look, so be it.

Su Sanmei carried Su Xiaolu to the courtyard to bask in the sun. The early winter sun felt comfortable on her body. Su Xiaolu loved the sun.

After a while, she felt a shadow. Su Xiaolu thought that the sky was dark. She opened her eyes and saw that her brothers were looking at her curiously.

“Simei, I’m Big Brother.”

Su Chong said.

“Simei, I’m Second Brother.”

Su Hua said.

Su Xiaolu smiled at the two of them, making Su Chong and Su Hua laugh.

“Simei is so beautiful. She must be a deity.”

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Su Chong praised her from the bottom of his heart. He had never seen anyone more beautiful than his fourth sister, so she must be a deity.

Su Hua nodded in agreement. “Deity sister, hehe.”

Su Sanmei smiled and said seriously, “Simei is not a deity. She was born of a mother. Like us, she is the child of our mother and father.”

Su Chong and Su Hua did not understand. They did not care to listen either. They firmly believed that such a beautiful sister was a deity.

When Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao heard this conversation, they looked at each other and smiled.

Su Sanlang said, “Darling, maybe our Simei is really a deity.”

Madam Zhao smiled helplessly. “Sanlang, you believe what the children say?”

Su Sanlang said seriously, “Darling, there’s a basis for what I’m saying. Look, she cried non-stop when you were in danger after giving birth. Also, Sanmei often washed diapers there and that area is filled with worms and grass. It made our livestock grow well. Anyway, I believe Simei is a deity.”