Ch 111:Good Master 2

"We missed you too."

Su Xiaolu kissed him and his mood soared.

"You're back. You must be tired. It's very cold. Auntie will make you a bowl of ginger soup to get rid of the cold."

Madam Qian said with a smile.

Chen Hu smiled and said, "Indeed. Let Xiaolu warm herself by the fire first."

Su Xiaolu also smiled and greeted Chen Hu and his family. "Hello, Uncle Hu. Hello, Auntie."

"Big Sister, Second Sister, Big Brother."

Su Xiaolu got down from Su Chong's arms, greeted Chen Hu and his family, and went to Su Hua and Su Xiaoling's side.

She took out the dessert from her small cloth bag and said with a smile, "Sister, have some. It's delicious."

Madam Lian had asked her to bring this dessert back.

The dessert was very small and tasted faintly sweet. It was delicious but not greasy.

Good things naturally had to be shared with family.

Recommended for you
When You Get Married, Here Are the Types of Dresses to Avoid Purchasing
Sponsored by Bakehuge

Su Xiaoling took it and opened it. She took a piece and stuffed it into Su Xiaolu's mouth before giving it to Chen Daniu, Chen Erniu, and the rest.

Everyone got a few small pieces.

Su Chong and Su Hua did not eat. Instead, they took it and gave it to Su Xiaoling and Su Xiaolu.

"For Third Sister and Xiaolu. We have grown up. We don't eat sweets anymore."

Neither Su Chong nor Su Hua ate. At some point, they had realized their responsibility as brothers.

They especially doted on Su Xiaolu and Su Xiaoling.

"Thank you, Big Brother, Second Brother."

Su Xiaolu gave a kiss to each of her two brothers.

Su Xiaoling smiled gently and said, "Thank you, Big Brother and Second Brother."

She would not be as intimate with her two brothers as Su Xiaolu was, but she would love Su Xiaolu like her two brothers.

Hence, Su Xiaoling pointed at her cheek and said, "Xiaolu, I want a kiss too."

Of course, Su Xiaolu gave Su Xiaoling a big kiss. She hugged Su Xiaoling and said, "Sister, I missed you so much. I miss you the most when I sleep at night. I couldn't sleep these few days."

Su Xiaoling stroked Su Xiaolu's hair. "Me too."

Chen Daniu and Chen Erniu smiled as they ate the dessert. The two sisters looked at each other and smiled, their heads together.

Su Xiaolu realized that something had happened at home.

There were a few more large water vats in the yard, and a lot of vegetables. She inhaled and got a little greedy when she smelled sauerkraut.

But what was the family doing making so much sauerkraut and pickles? They couldn't eat that much as a family.

As if knowing that Su Xiaolu would ask questions, Su Xiaoling whispered, "Our family and Uncle Hu's family are going to do business together. We'll sell Auntie's sauerkraut and pickles. In two days, Dad and Uncle Hu will go to town to sell them."