Ch 106: Let's Fight Together 2

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao were very sincere. Chen Hu could feel their sincerity.

If there was anything he didn't understand, Su Sanlang would make it clear to him. Chen Hu was extremely grateful for this pure and selfless kindness.

He understood what Madam Qian meant, and he agreed decisively, knowing that Su Sanlang would never lie to him.

Chen Hu agreed, and Su Sanlang became even more determined. He said, "Alright, let's fight together and find a way out."

"Regarding the division of profits, after we remove the manpower and capital, we'll split it 50-50. When the time comes, we'll write a clause. When doing business, we won't get involved in private matters. We'll do it the right way. Your family will provide the craftsmanship, and our family will rent a stall and sell it to the public."

Ever since he'd had the idea a few days ago, he'd wondered a million times how to start.

Since the two families were going to do business together, they naturally had to agree on benefits first. Everyone had to start off well and treat it seriously. They had to agree beforehand that they would not be unhappy about these things in the future.

Although they were sworn brothers, there were times when their teeth would bite their tongues. The ancient people said that real brothers would settle profits openly, so they still had to calculate clearly when it was time to do so.

Su Sanlang had made it clear. Chen Hu and Madam Qian listened quietly. They knew very well that Su Sanlang had not taken advantage of them.

Madam Qian nodded and said to Chen Hu, "I agree."

Chen Hu also smiled and nodded. "I agree as well."

Chen Hu scratched his head, looked at Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao, and said, "Big Brother, Sister-in-law, when will we start?"

Recommended for you
30 Fantastic Dog Breeds You Never Heard Of!
Sponsored by Bakehuge

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao looked at each other and smiled. Then Madam Zhao said, "Let's start making 50 kilograms of pickled vegetables today. When the pickled vegetables are ready in a few days, we'll sell them."

Su Sanlang also said, "I'll take a look around town today and find a suitable stall to rent."

Now that they had discussed the matter, they had to start moving.

When Chen Hu and Madam Qian heard this, they also felt energized and acted immediately.

The few of them came out together to return to the Su family.

Su Sanlang called Chen Hu to go to town with him.

Madam Qian and Madam Zhao prepared to get vegetables and cabbages.

The two families moved together. No one was more curious than the children of the two families.

They helped with preparing the vegetables, wanting to ask, but holding back.

Zhou Heng smiled slightly. He had guessed it. Thinking about the pickles he had eaten recently, he felt that this path should work.

1

The dish wasn't expensive, but the taste was unique. If others couldn't make it, it could be valuable.

There might be some bumps along the way, but the bumps will pass.

Zhou Heng focused on helping to pick the vegetables. This was very good. Even if he went back, he would feel very relieved.

After they were done, Madam Zhao smiled and said to Su Chong and Su Hua, "Mother has good news for you. We're going to do business with your Uncle Hu's family. We'll sell your aunt's delicious pickled vegetables and sauerkraut."