Ch 73: Can Be Saved 1

Chen Hu was a little confused. He was stunned for a moment before saying in a hoarse voice, "Third Brother, this..."

After catching his breath, Su Sanlang said, "Hu, my fourth daughter is studying medicine from Doctor Wu, so I brought her here to see if she can help."

Chen Hu choked for a moment, understanding what Su Sanlang meant.

He said, "Thank you, Brother."

Su Xiaolu reached the bed and reached out to take Madam Qian's pulse. She was very focused.

Chen Daniu and Chen Erniu stopped crying, afraid that they would disturb Su Xiaolu.

Su Xiaolu let go of Madam Qian's hand and turned to Chen Hu. "Uncle Hu, I can treat her, but can I ask you for a favor?"

Chen Hu did not have much hope at first. After all, Su Xiaolu was still so young. When he heard Su Xiaolu's request, he thought that he had heard wrongly and was a little stunned.

Su Sanlang reacted first. He went to Su Xiaolu's side and said, "Simei, what do you need help with?"

Su Xiaolu looked at Su Sanlang and said, "Father, you can't help me with this. Only Uncle Hu can."

Chen Hu had come back to his senses. He strode to the bed and asked Su Xiaolu, "Simei, what do you need help with?"

Chen Daniu and Chen Erniu looked at Su Xiaolu expectantly.

Recommended for you

"Uncle Hu, please help take off Aunt's clothes. I'll use the needles and stop the bleeding."

Su Xiaolu said to Chen Hu. She opened the medicine box and took out several herbs. Without looking up, she said, "Father, help me brew the medicine."

Su Sanlang nodded. "Okay, I'll brew the medicine."

"Third Uncle, let me help you with the fire."

Chen Daniu wiped her tears and got out of bed.

Su Sanlang looked at the obedient and sensible Chen Daniu and nodded. "Okay, Daniu, come and help."

Chen Erniu wanted to go too, but she had the child in her arms.

Chen Daniu turned around and instructed her, "Erniu, take good care of your little brother."

Chen Erniu nodded with tears in her eyes.

Su Sanlang brought Chen Daniu out and went straight to the kitchen to prepare the medicine.

Su Xiaolu took out a piece of ginseng and sliced it into smaller pieces with a knife. She opened Madam Qian's mouth and stuffed it in.

She climbed onto the bed and Erniu carried her newborn brother to the corner to make way for Su Xiaolu.

Chen Hu took off Madam Qian's clothes.

Su Xiaolu opened the needle bag, took out a silver needle, and pressed it into Madam Qian's chest.

One, two, three... ten...

Chen Hu counted with his own eyes and she only stopped after 85 needles.

These needles were all over Qian's chest and limbs. It was terrifying.

Su Xiaolu inserted the needle and heaved a sigh of relief. She wiped her sweat with her sleeve.

She grabbed Madam Qian's hand and took her pulse again.

No one dared to disturb the quiet process.