Ch 138: Jealousy 1

When Madam Wang heard this, she was overjoyed. She smiled and agreed. "Alright, go quickly. Leave the house to me."

They were buying another 2000 catties of vegetables again. They still had more than a hundred catties at home. That was worth more than 100 copper coins.

Old Master Wang brought Su Sanlang and Chen Hu to spread the news.

On the way, Old Master Wang asked the two of them. He said, "Sanlang, Hu, do you want the vegetables from your side?"

Old Master Wang was referring to the parents of Chen Hu and Su Sanlang.

After all, they had both severed ties with their relatives. Now that there was such a good thing, would they mind bringing the benefits to their former parents?

Chen Hu frowned and looked at him. His stance was clear. He listened to Su Sanlang.

Su Sanlang's gaze darkened as he said, "As long as they follow the requirements, I'll accept them."

He and Chen Hu no longer had anything to do with the homes on either side, so they were strangers.

They were all from the same village now. He could treat them as equals. What he wanted was to have a good relationship with the villagers. He wouldn't leave this place unless he really had nowhere to go.

He was born here, and it will always be his home.

Old Master Wang looked at Su Sanlang and smiled gently. "That's good."

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com
Top 35+ wives and girlfriends of famous Footballers
Sponsored by bakehuge
40 Photographs Featuring Horses in the Breathtaking Scenery of Iceland
Sponsored by Bakehuge
When You Get Married, Here Are the Types of Dresses to Avoid Purchasing
Sponsored by Bakehuge
50+ Aircraft Are Painted In An Incredible Way
Sponsored by bakehuge

Old Master Wang didn't say much. He had never understood why Su Sanlang and Chen Hu would rather abandon the clan and leave. If Su Sanlang got along well, the two of them might return to the main family in the future.

Su Sanlang said nothing more.

Old Master Wang took a deep breath and began to shout as he walked into the village, "Everyone, if you have vegetables and cabbages, Su Sanlang's family will take 2000 catties of vegetables and cabbages. Carry them to Su Sanlang's house for one copper coin per catty. If you want to sell them, hurry up. They don't want yellow-leafed vegetables and young leaves. The cabbage also shouldn't have old leaves and yellow leaves. It's best if they are whole. If any family wants to earn money, hurry up and get the vegetables. If you want to fool them with the bad ones, don't blame them for not buying your rotten vegetables."

Old Master Wang shouted as he walked. Someone opened the door and asked, "Uncle, is it true?"

Old Master Wang pointed at Su Sanlang and Chen Hu beside him. "They're right here. Do you think it's true?"

Su Sanlang said, "It's true."

After receiving the buyer's words, everyone quickly carried their baskets and went to pick vegetables.

After shouting in the village, Old Master Wang walked back with Su Sanlang and Chen Hu.

Old Master Wang shouted again.