Ch 48: Decision

Madam Zhao immediately sensed that something was on Su Sanlang’s mind. Thinking about the two people that Old Man Wu had gone to treat, Madam Zhao immediately knew what Su Sanlang was planning.

When she was cooking at night, Madam Zhao started crying. She said to Su Sanlang, “Sanlang, I won’t allow you to go.”

Looking at Madam Zhao’s tears, Su Sanlang smiled at her and said, “Darling, if I’m lucky, we don’t have to leave. We can build a house and buy land.”

Not only did Madam Zhao not stop crying, but her tears fell even more. She said, “Sanlang, that’s a tiger, not a chicken or rabbit.”

1

How lucky he had to be to get a family settled.

How could they do something that even the hunters could not? More likely, he would lose his life.

Su Sanlang looked at Madam Zhao and said, “Darling, let me go. I promise I’ll be back.”

Madam Zhao firmly refused. Seeing that Su Sanlang was determined to go, Madam Zhao gritted her teeth and said, “Alright, I’ll go with you.”

If they lived, they would live together. If they died, they would die together.

Madam Zhao’s determination made Su Sanlang’s heart ache. He choked and said, “Darling, how can I let you come?”

Madam Zhao’s tears kept flowing out. She also said in a choked voice, “Sanlang, how can I let you go? If we leave here, it doesn’t matter if we have to be beggars, as long as I’m with you. I can’t let you go alone.”

In any case, there was no way out of this. Even if she had to throw her life away, she would stay with Su Sanlang.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Su Sanlang hung his head and said nothing more.

Madam Zhao thought that he had given up on this thought.

After dinner that night, Su Sanlang and Old Wu went to change the medicine for Zhou Anding and his son.

When they returned, the children were asleep.

Su Sanlang gently touched the faces of the three children before lying down beside Madam Zhao.

Madam Zhao was still awake. Knowing that Su Sanlang had returned, she turned around and leaned against his shoulder.

Su Sanlang sighed and said, “Darling, it’s getting cold.”

He had almost recovered and it was time to leave. There was no reason for them to stay at Old Wu’s house.

However, no matter how big the world was, there was no place for their family. It was so cold. Where could they go if they left Southern Mountain Village?

Madam Zhao cried silently and said softly, “Sanlang, I’ll go wherever you go. I’ve decided to follow you for the rest of my life. Don’t even think about leaving me behind.”

Su Sanlang sighed heavily.

He hugged Madam Zhao. During this period of time, Madam Zhao had lost weight again. Her body was always cold, and she did not have much milk. The couple hugged each other tightly. Su Sanlang hoped that Madam Zhao would feel warmer this way.

As for Madam Zhao, she felt at ease by relying on Su Sanlang. She was afraid that Su Sanlang would quietly enter the mountain, so she did not dare to let go.