Ch 55:Buying Land and Building a House 2

Before leaving, Butler Sun said to Su Sanlang, "Brother Su, we'll leave first today. We have to bring back such a big tiger quickly. If you get anything good in the future, just send a letter to the Sun residence."

Butler Sun felt that with such a sum of money, Su Sanlang probably would not have to hunt tigers again. He should still be able to hunt some small things, but looking at his injuries, he might not go hunting at all this year.

It was a pity. After all, the wild animals that Su Sanlang sent over were always top-notch.

"Okay, take your time."

Su Sanlang sent Butler Sun out. Madam Zhao supported him while Su Chong and Su Hua followed him.

Butler Sun felt that there was a story behind this family, but he and Su Sanlang were not close enough for him to ask anything. He only told Su Sanlang to rest well before he left.

After sending Butler Sun off, Su Sanlang heaved a sigh of relief. When he returned to the room with Madam Zhao, he said to her, "Darling, we've been disturbing Doctor Wu for long enough. Now that we have money, go and invite the village chief over. Tell him that we want to buy fields and build a house."

"Okay, Sanlang. Rest well. I'll go."

Madam Zhao told Su Sanlang to lie down and rest.

Su Sanlang was indeed exhausted and fell asleep quickly.

Madam Zhao called Su Chong and Su Hua over. She stroked her two sons' hair and said, "Chong, Hua, stay at home. If you're tired, sleep together with Daddy and Sister, okay?"

Su Chong and Su Hua nodded obediently.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Su Sanmei said to Madam Zhao, "Mother, don't worry. I'll take good care of Dad and my brothers."

Madam Zhao smiled gently at Su Sanmei, stroked her hair, and got up to leave.

Madam Zhao's injury was on her arm. Although it still hurt, she felt that this pain was nothing. Everything was worth it.

Su Sanmei went to make medicine and porridge.

Before she left, she even kissed Su Xiaolu and told her to sleep obediently. She would come back to her after she made the medicine and porridge.

Su Xiaolu was always very obedient, which made Su Sanmei feel very relieved.

As soon as Su Sanmei left, Su Xiaolu opened her eyes. She was more than three months old and her body was getting strong. She was even strong enough to start crawling.

It was just tiring to move around.

She broke out in a sweat before she crawled to Su Sanlang. She put her hand to his mouth and fed him the spiritual spring water.

She leaned over Su Sanlang's shoulder and looked into his blood-soaked left eye. Su Xiaolu's vision blurred.

Her father must have been in a lot of pain.

Her brothers and her mother must have been in pain then, too.

This was all she could do. She hoped they would all get better soon.

After feeding Su Sanlang, Su Xiaolu gave some to her sleeping brothers. She gently kissed Su Chong and Su Hua's cheeks and pressed her face against theirs. Su Xiaolu thought that even if they were ill for the rest of their lives, she would take care of them for the rest of their lives.