Ch 110:Good Master 1

"If we do it ourselves, we won't have any trouble."

Old Wu took a sip of wine and a bite of meat. These were all words of experience.

Su Xiaolu felt that it made sense. She nodded. "Okay, thank you for your guidance. I'll remember it."

She felt that what Old Wu said made sense. If Old Wu hadn't said that, she might have to suffer a setback in the future before she learned. Old Wu thought of these things and said them one after another.

Every time he said it, Su Xiaolu would remember it.

Seeing that Su Xiaolu was quiet, Old Wu picked up a drumstick for her and said, "Master knows that you're tired today. I wanted to see your ability. I will help you make medicine in the future."

The little girl was talented and smart but still a child. It wouldn't be good if she was too tired and came to dislike learning. He would slack off less in the future.

2

Thinking that she didn't have to be so tired, Su Xiaolu was very happy. She ate the drumstick and smiled sweetly at Old Wu. "Master is so good. Thank you, Master."

After supper, Su Xiaolu went to clean up the silver needles before going to bed.

The next day, the pills prepared yesterday had also dried up. They could be put into bottles for Sun Baoshan and Sun Baoqian to carry with them. They had to take three pills a day.

The servants of the Sun residence sent over another batch of herbs. Su Xiaolu and Old Wu sorted them together. Then, Su Xiaolu drew out the spiritual spring water and soaked the herbs in it.

Perhaps afraid that Su Xiaolu would be tired, Old Wu even chased Su Xiaolu away for a nap at noon.

Recommended for you
When You Get Married, Here Are the Types of Dresses to Avoid Purchasing
Sponsored by Bakehuge

At night, Old Wu and Su Xiaolu made many more medicinal pills.

After dinner, they still performed acupuncture for the Sun family.

Seeing Su Xiaolu's new acupuncture technique today, Sun Baoshan and Sun Baoqian did not ask anymore.

After removing the needles, Su Xiaolu said to Madam Lian, "Auntie, Master and I are going home tomorrow. We'll come back the day after tomorrow."

Madam Lian nodded gently and said, "Okay."

Sun Baoqian said, "Xiaolu, I wish you a safe journey."

Su Xiaolu also smiled at Sun Baoqian and said, "Yes, thank you, Sister Baoqian."

Su Xiaolu packed up and returned to the courtyard. Old Wu waved his hand and called Su Xiaolu over for supper.

Tonight, they were eating roast lamb chops.

Su Xiaolu inhaled the fragrance and sat down beside him to eat. The charcoal fire had been roasting slowly. It would not burn or cool the lamb chops.

She stopped eating after eating a rib.

Old Wu glanced at her and said calmly, "Why aren't you eating anymore?"

Su Xiaolu touched her stomach and said helplessly, "Master, you'll get fat if you eat too much."

Old Wu frowned and said seriously, "Get fat? You're so tired every day, it'll make up for eating more meat. Besides, you're still growing."