Ch 114:Answer the Question

"Sir, some of the herbs you requested earlier have also been collected. When do you think you'll need them?"

After Sun Ziqian and Su Sanlang left, Sun Bocheng spoke about the medicinal herbs.

Some of the previous prescriptions were very expensive medicinal herbs. The residence did not have them previously, but they had collected some from elsewhere these few days and were already waiting in the residence.

Old Wu said calmly, "Send it over later."

After saying that, Old Wu said to Su Xiaolu, "Girl, let's go."

After returning to the small courtyard arranged by the Sun residence, the two of them washed up. Su Xiaolu went to see Sun Baoshan and Sun Baoqian.

First, she took their pulses and asked about their diet.

Sun Baoshan and Sun Baoqian answered obediently.

Standing with her arms around the two children, Madam Lian said gently, "Their appetites have improved a lot these days. It's all thanks to Xiaolu."

It had only been four days and no changes could be seen, but Sun Baoshan and Sun Baoqian were in good spirits.

Sun Baoshan, who was originally coughing, stopped coughing. He thought about his warm body every night. These improvements were undoubtedly thanks to Su Xiaolu.

Madam Lian saw that her children had improved, so her impression of Su Xiaolu became better.

Recommended for you
30 Fantastic Dog Breeds You Never Heard Of!
Sponsored by Bakehuge

Su Xiaolu smiled and said, "Sister Baoqian and Brother Baoshan are in good condition."

After seeing Sun Baoqian and Sun Baoshan, Su Xiaolu went back to the courtyard to make medicine with Old Wu.

As for Su Sanlang, he had already followed Sun Ziqian to a school.

Sun Ziqian said gently to Su Chong and Su Hua, "Teacher Lin will be a little strict, but he is very knowledgeable. You will like him very much after you get to know him."

Sun Ziqian warned Su Chong and Su Hua in advance, afraid that they would think that Teacher Lin was too strict and dislike learning.

"Thank you. Hua and I won't be afraid."

Before they came, Zhou Heng had told them that as long as they could enter the school, they could tolerate any grievances. A man had to be magnanimous and tolerate what ordinary people could not.

As long as the teacher was willing to accept them, they could tolerate anything.

Looking at Su Chong and Su Hua's determined eyes, Sun Ziqian smiled and said, "That's for the best."

This was the best school in the town, but also the strictest.

Teacher Lin had a bad temper. The students who failed to meet his requirements were expelled by him after the annual examination.

But the students taught by Teacher Lin could become Elementary Scholars at the very least.

The Sun residence had also hired Teacher Lin to be Sun Baoshan and Sun Baoqian's teacher. He would teach in the residence every five days. This time, when Su Chong and Su Hua entered the school, Sun Ziqian also came respectfully and explained the situation.

Teacher Lin did not say anything about Su Sanlang leaving the family. He only said that he would see for himself after they met.

As he had informed them in advance, when they arrived at Lin Pingsheng's school, Sun Ziqian brought Su Sanlang and the two children in directly.