Ch 133: Holding Back 1

Madam Zhao nodded. "Okay, go ahead."

Madam Zhao was also happy.

Su Sanlang went to Chen Hu's house.

Chen Hu and Madam Qian were still cooking. When they saw Su Sanlang, they knew that he had something to say.

Chen Hu said, "Big Brother, we bought a thousand catties of vegetables today. We've already prepared 500 catties. We'll get the rest done tomorrow."

That was enough to sell for days.

Su Sanlang smiled gently and said, "Okay, it's been hard on you. But tomorrow, you'll probably have to do it alone. Sister-in-law will have to enter the town with me and cook a few of her specialties at Fu Man Lai Restaurant."

Chen Hu paused for a moment before saying with a smile, "That's no problem. I can do quite a lot by myself."

Madam Qian was a little nervous, so she stammered, "Big Brother, this, this is so fast..."

She thought it would be after the New Year, but it was so soon.

Su Sanlang nodded and said, "Yes, thank you, sister-in-law."

Madam Qian waved her hand uneasily. "Not at all."

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Su Sanlang knew that Madam Qian needed to calm down. After he finished speaking, Su Sanlang said, "Then I'll go back first."

Chen Hu sent Su Sanlang out. After Su Sanlang left, Chen Hu returned to the house and said to Madam Qian, "Darling, don't be nervous. I believe you will definitely succeed."

Madam Qian smiled shyly and nodded. "Yes, I will get over myself."

Su Sanlang had finally found Fu Man Lai, who was willing to cooperate. No matter what, she could not be a burden.

Chen Hu looked at Madam Qian with concern and said, "Darling, there's no need to give yourself so much pressure. Let's just do as we usually do. When the time comes, just treat it as cooking for us at home."

"Father is right. We also believe that Mother can do it."

Chen Daniu and Chen Erniu also encouraged Madam Qian.

Chen Shi, who was only a year old, did not quite understand, but he also smiled and ran to Madam Qian's side. He hugged her leg and said vaguely, "Mother is the best..."

Madam Qian smiled. It was already winter, but her heart was as warm as spring.

When Su Sanlang went out the next day, Madam Qian followed him.

Chen Hu took Chen Shi to make sauerkraut and pickles. Chen Shi already knew how to walk and did not like being trapped in the back basket. As soon as Chen Hu ignored him, he began to cry.

Zhou Heng walked out. Chen Hu was coaxing Chen Shi. He said to Zhou Heng apologetically, "I'm sorry, Heng. I woke you up. I'll coax him to sleep immediately."

Zhou Heng's expression was calm. He walked over and said, "He doesn't want to sleep yet. If you trust me, let me play with him."

Chen Shi knew Zhou Heng. He immediately clapped his hands and shouted happily, "Brother Heng..."

Zhou Heng smiled and reached out to carry Chen Shi out. He led him to the back room.

Chen Hu looked at Chen Shi, who was not crying, and a hint of gratitude rose in his heart. Without Chen Shi crying, Chen Hu focused on work.