Ch 180: Being Followed 1

The old man really doted on her. He left everything to her.

He wasn't afraid that a child like her would mess around.

Sometimes. The old man treated her like a child, but sometimes he didn't treat her like a child at all.

Su Xiaolu had never left this place, so she did not know how rich Minggu was. However, the old man's generosity did not stop her from fantasizing about Minggu's wealth.

"Sister, you have to learn how to brew medicine from me in the future. Master sent me a letter asking me to build up my foundation. Soon, a master with strong martial arts will come to teach me martial arts. I won't be able to find time to brew medicine."

The old man had sent a letter a few days ago. It said that her master was already on his way and would arrive in less than two months. He told her to train herself well and not be despised when the time came.

The cooperation with Madam Lian was already profitable. The follow-up of the scar removal medicine could not be stopped. Su Xiaolu directly taught this to Su Xiaoling.

If she went to Sun residence now, Su Xiaoling would go with her.

Su Xiaoling took a few deep breaths before saying, "Xiaolu, I will definitely learn well."

"Sister, can we sleep now?"

Su Xiaolu yawned.

Su Xiaoling put away the banknotes and climbed into bed. Su Xiaolu naturally snuggled into her arms and soon fell asleep.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Su Xiaoling sighed and secretly kissed Su Xiaolu's forehead. "Xiaolu, thank you."

With such a good sister, she would have tens of thousands of taels of silver every year in the future. She would not be able to spend such wealth in a few lifetimes.

Su Xiaolu made sure that she would never have to worry about money again.

It was nice to be able to spend every day of her life feeling happy.

The next day, Su Xiaolu went into town with her family.

When she arrived in town and went to Sun residence with Su Xiaoling, Su Xiaolu started to let Su Xiaoling learn how to brew medicine. She kept an eye on her.

Su Xiaoling was nervous. "Xiaolu, you should do it. I'm afraid I'll ruin it."

This pot cost thousands of taels of silver. Su Xiaoling's heart ached just thinking about it. It was fine if she helped grind the herbs and concoct the medicine, but if she had to brew it herself, she would panic.

Su Xiaolu put her hands behind her back and said in an old-fashioned tone, "What are you afraid of? It's the same as you making medicinal cuisine. You've just gotten used to it. It's normal for you to spoil a few pots."

Su Xiaolu felt that she was becoming more and more like the old man.

Looking at her third sister now, she felt like she was a disciple teaching her own disciple. Her own family was definitely the best. Even if they did not do well, it was not their fault.

Moreover, the pressure to study was already very high. If she continued to pressure Su Xiaoling, wouldn't she be even more tired? This wouldn't do.

That was why she asked Su Xiaoling to do it boldly. If it went bad, so be it.