Ch 188: Flying Needles Training

"How did you do that?"

Su Xiaolu's eyes lit up in amazement.

Gui You explained, "Push it with internal energy. Internal energy is a weapon. You're good at medicine and know the acupoints of the human body like the back of your hand. If your internal energy is strong, you don't need to use a knife or a gun if you meet a bad person. You just need to raise your hand."

4

Su Xiaolu was very tempted. She couldn't help but ask, "Does my master know how to do this?"

Su Xiaolu suddenly wondered if the old man knew martial arts.

She considered this seriously, then looked questioningly at Gui You.

Gui You said indifferently, "Your master can't learn martial arts. He only has some simple life-saving skills. Otherwise, why would he ask me to teach you?"

Su Xiaolu nodded in agreement. It made sense.

Thinking that the old man's martial arts skills were not high, Su Xiaolu looked at Gui You worriedly. "Master Gui You, my master's martial arts skills are not high. Will he be in danger outside alone?"

The world was dangerous. Su Xiaolu could not help but frown.

Gui You saw that Su Xiaolu was worried about Old Wu. He reached out and flicked Su Xiaolu's head. "At least you have a conscience. Don't worry. Your master isn't as weak as you think. He can protect himself. Besides, your master doesn't show off. No one will pay attention to him."

Who would have the time to notice an old man who was not dressed in fine clothes and carrying a rotten wooden basket?

Recommended for you
When You Get Married, Here Are the Types of Dresses to Avoid Purchasing
Sponsored by Bakehuge

However, seeing that Su Xiaolu was worried, Gui You was put in a good mood. The old man did not dote on her for nothing.

"That's good."

Su Xiaolu was relieved.

She looked at Gui You seriously and said, "Master Gui You, I want to practice flying needles."

Learning flying needles would do her no harm. There was no reason not to learn.

Gui You nodded. "Sure. I'll go to town tomorrow to buy some silver needles for you to practice. Practice your mental cultivation techniques well. I'll make a target for you."

Internal force required practicing mental cultivation techniques. Now that Su Xiaolu had internal force, it was a good thing to practice mental cultivation techniques more.

Since he had decided to teach her, of course he had put in the effort.

Gui You went back to cutting wood to make the target.

Su Xiaolu practiced internal force cultivation techniques. Now, every time she finished practicing, she would use her internal force to relieve her limbs. Her recovery was very slow, but every time she recovered, she felt her internal force grow stronger.

Although it was harder to guide it himself, it was more beneficial.

She couldn't always rely on Gui You.

Gui You made two targets.

The next day, he went to town to buy a lot of silver needles and gave them to Su Xiaolu and Su Chong.

Since they were going to practice, they would practice together.

Under the teachings of Gui You, not only did Su Xiaolu and Su Chong learn martial arts, but even Su Hua, Zhou Heng, and Su Xiaoling also learned a few moves.