Ch 178: Believe in Third Brother

The people in the family said that women wouldn't be able to finish planting them anyway. The rest of the family would just help them plant in the land and give them 10% of the harvests.

Most of the people in Xiaohu Village were from the Hu family. The orphans and widows were ostracized and had no one to rely on. Although they said that they would get 10% of the harvests, no one knew how much they would get in the end.

Some things would become someone else's if they occupied them, but Su Sanlang was honest and sincere. He was sincerely helping them, and they could trust him.

He didn't make it sound as beautiful as the Hu family, but he was sincere. The Hu family wouldn't pity the orphans and widows who have a hard time raising their children, nor would they offer to help out with some money or something.

But that's what Su Sanlang would say. He kept his word, giving silver to the family.

Madam Cao looked at Su Sanlang and said seriously, "Sanlang, I trust you. I agree with this matter. We can still live after we move."

They could live anywhere as long as they could live well. Besides, they were not alone when they went to Southern Mountain Village. They had relatives, so they would not be at a loss for what to do.

Su Xiaozhi had also told them about Su Sanlang. The fact that Su Sanlang could have his current life proved that he was a good person. Him helping Su Xiaozhi also proved that he was a good person. What could they not trust?

Su Sanlang looked at Madam Cao and said, "Aunt, thank you for believing me. I promise you that I won't treat Xiaozhi badly. I'll do whatever I promise. When the children grow up and want to come back, I'll support them."

Hu Changshou and Hu Changyang were from the Hu family. If they still wanted to come back and settle down when they became adults in the future, he would also support them.

Madam Cao nodded. "Okay."

Madam Cao looked at Su Xiaozhi and said, "Xiaozhi, just agree. Let's replace the land. If Shou and Yang want to come back in the future, they can come back."

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Su Xiaozhi looked at Madam Cao and then at the three children. She nodded. "Alright, I'll listen to mother."

Here, without a pillar of support, they were indeed bullied.

With Third Brother in South Mountain Village, she could settle down. Most importantly, Hu Changshou and Hu Changyang would have a chance to study.

Studying was always the best way out. If she stayed in Xiaohu Village, her two sons would not have had a chance to study. This was why Su Xiaozhi could not resist the offer.

After Su Xiaozhi agreed, Madam Cao and Su Xiaozhi personally went to the village chief to sell the land.

Luckily, the village chief did not make things difficult for them. He said that he would help ask around.

They packed up and emptied the house. When the time came, they just needed to lock the door.

Everything that could be used inside was taken away. Even if someone searched inside, they would not be able to find anything useful.

Su Sanlang also went back.

He had discussed with Madam Zhao about building a house for Su Xiaozhi's family next to Chen Hu's house. When they came over, they would have a place to stay.