Ch 88: Zhou Heng Stand's up

Su Sanmei felt a lump in her throat and nodded obediently. "Thank you, Father. I've always been happy."

For a child, she had endured something she shouldn't have, but she had, and she felt happy, too, knowing that her family loved her back.

Even when Su Chong and Su Hua were mentally impaired, they knew to dote on her as a sister. They never knew what to do, but what she asked them to do, they always did well.

Even her youngest sister was loving her in her own way. She had learned it already, but pretended not to know it for her sake. She had known it all along.

So, with so much love, she had always been happy.

Su Xiaoling lowered her eyes and smiled slightly.

Su Sanlang stroked Su Xiaolu's hair and looked into her lively and beautiful eyes. He said gently, "Xialu, you have to grow up happy too."

Su Xiaolu smiled sweetly. She pulled Su Sanlang's head down and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, father. Father and mother must also be happy and live a long life."

Su Xiaolu was next to Madam Zhao. She turned around and leaned into Madam Zhao's arms, acting cute.

Madam Zhao's heart almost melted. She touched Su Xiaolu's hair with tears in her eyes.

Su Sanlang returned to his seat and sat down. He said respectfully to Old Wu, "Big Brother, let's eat."

Old Wu was getting tired of waiting. He nodded. "Then let's eat."

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

The dishes were getting cold. Alas, that was annoying lyricism.

After Old Wu started eating, everyone started eating.

The Su family had always been very focused on eating. They ate the dishes in peace.

Su Sanlang drank with Old Wu.

The meal lasted until dark.

Old Wu went back next door to sleep after getting drunk.

Su Sanlang was also drunk. He really wanted to sleep, but he was still thinking about the bowls and chopsticks. He said to Madam Zhao, who was supporting him, "Dear, tomorrow... clean up..."

Madam Zhao smiled and said, "Okay, okay, okay. I understand. Don't worry and sleep."

Looking at Su Sanlang, who was still thinking about her despite being drunk, Madam Zhao's gaze was very gentle.

She gently stroked his face, then got up and went out to clean up.

Su Xiaoling had already come to help. Even Su Xiaolu had come to help.

Madam Zhao's heart was warm and sweet. She gently stroked her two daughters' hair and said, "I don't need your help. Go wash up and sleep."

There were no rules at home, so they could sleep after eating New Year's Eve dinner. It was just that the fire in the stove kept the hot water warm.

Su Xiaoling smiled and said, "Mother, Xiaolu and I will help you wash up before sleeping."

Su Xiaolu nodded and said, "Mother, trust me. I will definitely do it well."

Madam Zhao smiled and nodded. "Alright then."

The mother and daughters cleaned the dishes together.