Ch 102: Reward For Good Deeds 1

Su Xiaolu smiled and nodded. "Thank you for your concern, Auntie. Dinner was delicious. Master and I love it."

Madam Lian was relieved. "That's good. If there's anything you're dissatisfied with, just tell the servants to do it."

Madam Lian liked Su Xiaolu very much. Apart from treating her as a divine doctor, she also treated her as a child.

Su Xiaolu could sense Madam Lian's good intentions. She raised her head and smiled sweetly at Madam Lian. "Auntie, my name is Su Xiaolu. You can call me Xiaolu. Speaking of which, our family has interacted with Auntie's family before. In the past, my father hunted a lot of wild animals and a big tiger. Auntie's family bought it."

Madam Lian was very surprised. She looked at Su Xiaolu and asked, "Your father sold a strong tiger four years ago, right?"

Su Xiaolu nodded. "Yes."

Madam Lian felt an indescribable feeling in her heart. Her eyes were a little moist as she said gently, "Xiaolu, I'm really grateful to your family. That tiger also saved the lives of my two children. Now that you've come to save them, you make me believe that fate exists."

In the end, that tiger was made into many medicines, nourishing Sun Baoqian and Sun Baoshan's bodies for so many years, the tiger meat was the same. Even the tiger skin was used to make bed sheets.

That year, the internal affairs butler of the residence said that he had encountered a good hunter. He said that there were difficulties at home, so when the Sun residence bought the tiger for higher than the market price. At that time, Madam Lian treated it as doing a good deed.

Now that she thought about it, Madam Lian had really shed tears of gratitude. She believed that good deeds were rewarded.

1

Su Xiaolu smiled and nodded. "I believe in fate too."

Madam Lian recalled some of Su Sanlang's conditions again. She looked at Su Xiaolu with concern and asked, "Xiaolu, how are your two brothers? How are your parents?"

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

After asking, Madam Lian belatedly realized that she had asked too much. Su Xiaolu's medical skills were so good now, so her family should be good as well.

Su Xiaolu smiled and replied, "My eldest brother and second brother have recovered. My parents are fine too. Thank you for your concern, Auntie."

Su Sanlang was in good health. There was nothing wrong with him except that the missing eye would never grow back.

Madam Zhao's hand had also recovered a lot. It was not obvious usually, but she could not lift anything heavy. These things would never recover.

But there was no need for her to tell Madam Lian that.

Madam Lian did not ask again. She was not a careless woman. Su Sanlang, an ordinary person, must have encountered something when he went to fight the tiger. If she wanted to know these things, she would find out after investigating.

There was no need to chase after a child and keep asking her questions. She couldn't do something like that.

After entering the house, Madam Lian asked Su Xiaolu to perform acupuncture for Sun Baoqian and Sun Baoshan first.

She watched from the side.

The house was very warm. Even if they were stripped naked, they would not feel cold.