Ch 120: Loud Shouting 2

Madam Zhao nodded repeatedly. "Okay, okay."

At this moment, Su Sanlang also came forward to help.

Su Xiaoling also ran to the street and imitated Su Xiaolu to talk to the passing women.

She was still struggling to promote, and she was blushing.

Not loud enough either, but she didn't give up, either. If one didn't stop, she'd talk to the next.

Su Xiaolu took a look and spoke even louder.

Big brother, big sister, beautiful aunt, kind uncle...

Kind sister. Gentle aunt. All these names slipped out of Su Xiaolu's mouth.

Her loud voice was very bright on this street, and more and more people were willing to sample sauerkraut and pickles for free under her enthusiastic and loud shouts.

Some people bought it, and naturally, some people did not buy it after trying.

"Eight copper coins is too expensive. Better not."

It was delicious, but it was worthless vegetables and cabbages. It should only be worth three or four copper coins.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Hearing such words, Su Xiaolu would say loudly, "Brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties, there's a reason why my pickled vegetables are expensive. Every leaf of this dish is the freshest and best. Every stem is the best. There are no worm eyes or yellow leaves."

"We also used peppers and various seasonings, all of them are good quality. Things cost money but good taste is priceless. Shi You Wei sauerkraut is only available here, you can't buy them anywhere else."

Hearing her words, everyone was in a good mood.

Of course, some people still found it too expensive to buy.

In response, Su Xiaolu also smiled and bade farewell loudly.

Take care, big brother, take care, pretty sister...

Kind uncle, gentle aunt, take care...

Not to mention, because she was so polite, some who didn't want to buy it and were about to leave returned and bought a catty.

Seeing this, Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao were also learning in their hearts.

Su Xiaoling's face was no longer red after getting used to it. Her voice was still not as loud as Su Xiaolu's, but she was no longer timid.

Courage comes from training.

Su Sanlang took a deep breath and joined in.

In the end, he couldn't do it. He stopped a man. "Brother, I-I-"

Before he could say it, the man was in no mood to listen. He waved and left.

He was frustrated, but he wasn't discouraged. He took a deep breath and stopped the next one.

Chen Hu and Madam Qian saw this and felt uneasy for a long time. They still did not have the courage to go out to the streets to talk to people. The two of them helped Madam Zhao greet the guests.

Madam Qian was also very shy. She covered her scarred face and did not dare to look up, so she focused on helping to cut the vegetables.

Chen Hu was also relatively shy, but he could help weigh and pack the food, while cashiering was left to Madam Zhao.