Ch 152:Madam Qian was Stopped

Madam Chen was afraid that she would not be sincere enough and Madam Qian would not agree or believe her.

She was anxious. Perhaps because she was thinking of her daughter, there were already tears in her eyes. She said in a choked voice, "What I said is true. If you don't believe me, I can take you to my house to see my daughter..."

"She's only twenty-four. She's not married. I don't want her life to be ruined like this. Please..."

Madam Chen shed tears and told Madam Qian why she knew about Madam Qian.

Her daughter would always be a wound in her heart. That was why when she heard a rumor, she asked around. In the end, she found out about Madam Qian.

They said that Madam Qian already had a huge scar on her face, but it was all healed now. They didn't know what kind of divine medicine she had used.

Those who were unfamiliar with Madam Qian said that it was fake. Madam Qian's face was not covered in scars at all. The marks on her face were probably just a birthmark or something. As for her eyes? She must have been injured when she was young.

People only treated it as a joke, but Madam Chen took it seriously. She waited for Madam Qian for several days before seeing her. She was afraid that her sudden appearance would disturb her, but Madam Qian was still shocked when she discovered her.

Madam Chen was afraid that if she missed this opportunity, she would never be able to find Madam Qian again, so she chased after her and stopped her.

Madam Qian knew the reason. Seeing Madam Chen's sincere expression, she believed her. She said, "Where do you live? Tell me, don't follow me anymore. I'll help you ask later. If the doctor is willing, I'll introduce you to them. If not, I'll let you know. Don't make things difficult for me."

Madam Qian believed in Madam Chen, but she could not bring her to Su Xiaolu with just a few words from Madam Chen.

She had to go back and ask Su Xiaolu's opinion.

Recommended for you
Top 35+ wives and girlfriends of famous Footballers
Sponsored by bakehuge

Madam Chen listened to Madam Qian's words. She wanted to see the doctor immediately, but she also knew that this was inappropriate. If she insisted, Madam Qian would not agree, so she could only suppress her anxiety.

She nodded and gave her home address. She repeatedly begged Madam Qian to help ask before reluctantly watching Madam Qian leave.

Madam Qian was also worried that Madam Chen had bad intentions, so she was careful and deliberately circled around a few more times. After confirming that no one was following her, she felt relieved and went back.

Madam Qian returned to the shop and helped Madam Zhao clean up. After Su Chong and the others left school, the group went home.

On the way, Madam Qian said to Madam Zhao, "Eldest Brother, Sister-in-law, I met a strange woman today."

Madam Zhao looked at Madam Qian in confusion.

Su Sanlang also looked at Madam Qian. "Sister-in-law, who did you meet?"

Madam Qian frowned and said, "Eldest Brother, Sister-in-law, a woman surnamed Chen. She asked me how the scars on my face were healed. She said that she has a daughter who also has many scars. She's only 24 years old and hasn't married yet. She wants to ask me to recommend her to a doctor."

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao understood that she wanted Su Xiaolu to help treat her daughter.

Madam Qian was afraid that Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao would be worried, so she said, "I didn't agree. I was afraid that she had bad intentions. When I came back, I circled around a few more times. She really didn't follow me anymore. I don't think she lied to me. I can't agree on behalf of Xiaolu, so I'm telling you."