Ch 39:I will Follow you in Life And Death

Madam Zhao did not know what Su Sanlang had experienced when he went to the Su family. She only knew that from the moment she saw Su Sanlang, his body seemed to have suffered a heavy blow, and his footsteps were heavy and staggering.

He raised his hand from time to time. Although she did not see it, Madam Zhao knew that he was wiping his tears.

She did not see him cry on the day they moved, but this time, his tears did not stop. Madam Zhao’s heart ached. She wanted Su Sanlang to know that she would be by his side no matter what.

Su Sanlang’s cold heart warmed for a moment. He returned Madam Zhao’s grasp and choked, “Darling, it’s been hard on you. I’m incompetent. I’m sorry. They’re going to remove us from the family tree. I’m sorry.”

Madam Zhao shivered and instantly teared up.

She understood what it meant to be removed from the family tree.

She raised her hand to wipe her tears and forced a smile. “Sanlang, it’s fine. Let’s eat first. I stewed chicken and rabbit. They’re very fragrant.”

“Sanlang, I’m not afraid, and you don’t have to be either. You’ve done so much for us, and I’m already unable to repay you. As long as you don’t despise me, regardless of life or death, our whole family will follow you, okay?”

Madam Zhao was prepared for the worst. She was not afraid. The worst outcome was to end her life.

2

She wasn’t afraid of death, but the thought of her child made her heart ache.

Without her and Su Sanlang, it would be torture for Su Chong and Su Hua to live. If they left, they would definitely have to bring their two silly sons with them. As for her two daughters, she was also afraid that no one would treat them well and leave them in this world to suffer till the end.

Therefore, if they were to leave, the family would leave together. They would have nothing to worry about and would never be separated.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

“Okay.”

Su Sanlang replied with a single word. It was soft, but it was meaningful.

They held hands, wiped away their tears, and went into the house, smiling.

As soon as they entered the house, Su Sanmei came out with Su Xiaolu, Su Chong, and Su Hua.

Su Sanmei looked at Su Sanlang uneasily and then at Madam Zhao. She called out timidly, “Father, Mother.”

Su Chong and Su Hua did not know anything, but the atmosphere in the house was clearly different. The two of them were very nervous and afraid. After greeting their parents with Su Sanmei, they stood obediently.

Su Sanlang felt a stinging pain in his chest. These were his children. Their every move touched his heart. How could he cut them off? Even if he died, he would still worry about them.

Madam Zhao’s tears started flowing again.

She walked over and gently stroked Su Sanmei’s hair. She said in a trembling voice, “Sanmei, be good. Sit down. I’ll scoop some rice for you.”

Su Sanlang hugged his two sons and felt them trembling in fear. Su Sanlang’s heart ached. He said with difficulty, “Chong, Hua, don’t be afraid. Father and Mother are here.”

“You must be starving. Let’s eat.”

Su Sanlang pulled his two sons to sit down. Looking at the bowl in Madam Zhao’s hands, which was filled with meat, pain flashed across Su Sanlang’s eyes. He swallowed and said nothing in the end.