Ch 150:Graduate 1

In this way, no matter how hard it was, there would be a hint of sweetness in her heart.

"Xiaolu..."

Su Xiaoling listened to Su Xiaolu's innocent promise and felt her heart being touched. She instantly choked up.

"Thank you."

Su Xiaoling sobbed. She should be the one protecting Su Xiaolu.

Su Xiaolu leaned against Su Xiaoling's head and smiled. "You're welcome. I'm your sister."

The money earned from this scar removal medicine would be the money she would give to Su Xiaoling.

Su Xiaoling was so touched that she cried. Su Xiaolu felt a little uncomfortable. She thought that she must have been affected by staying with the old man for too long.

Su Xiaolu yawned and said, "Sister, I'm so sleepy. I'm going to sleep. Good night."

Su Xiaolu closed her eyes and stopped talking.

After a while, she entered the Space to pack the herbs.

Su Xiaoling cried silently for a long time. In the darkness, she cried and laughed. It took her a long time to calm down. She gently pinched Su Xiaolu's face and kissed her cheek. After whispering, "Sweet dreams," she closed her eyes and slept.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Early the next morning, the family ate breakfast and went into town again together.

Su Xiaolu did not need to memorize herbs. She ran very quickly.

After entering the town, Su Xiaolu and Old Wu went to Sun residence together. Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao brought them to open the shop while Su Chong and Su Hua went to school.

Su Xiaolu returned to the courtyard of the Sun residence. After packing up, she went to look for Sun Baoshan and Sun Baoqian. In the past half a year, Sun Baoshan and Sun Baoqian had recovered very well and were no longer skin and bones.

Recently, Su Xiaolu had been teaching them Tai Chi.

They couldn't do activities that were too strenuous, but if their bodies were weak, they needed exercise. Tai Chi was a slow but very physical activity.

She also followed suit and practiced the horse stance every day.

Old Wu had begun to exercise her body.

The old man said that it was impossible for a medical practitioner to travel the world without some martial arts. When she built a foundation, he would bring her to learn martial arts from a master.

Su Xiaolu even had fantasies about the realm of powerful martial arts and unimaginable skills.

Hence, when she saw that Sun Baoqian and Sun Baoshan's legs were trembling, Su Xiaolu said, "Brother Baoshan, Sister Baoqian, hang in there. This way, we can practice martial arts together in the future."

Madam Lian's heart ached as she watched from the side. She wanted to speak several times, but in the end, she endured it.

If it were half a year ago, who would dare to torture Sun Baoshan and Sun Baoqian like this?

In just a few months, the two siblings looked better. Their hair wasn't dull anymore, and they could exercise now. It was good to suffer a little now.

They had clearly been through a lot, but the two children had not coughed again in the past few months.

Madam Lian sighed, turned, and went out.