Ch 67: Treatment

Su Chong and Su Hua still did not understand what had happened, but they had a good impression of Old Wu and they trusted him, so they walked to his side.

Old Wu took their pulses.

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao watched nervously.

After a while, Old Wu let go of his hand and said, "It's difficult to cure, but it can be done. They can be treated by using some medicinal herbs to nourish them. After they are cured, they won't recover immediately. Their minds will only mature like a normal person, and they will be a few years later than their peers."

Su Chong and Su Hua's illnesses were difficult to treat, and some medicinal herbs needed were very precious.

However, this was not a big deal. He would treat it as a gift for his disciple.

Su Sanlang couldn't believe his ears.

Madam Zhao cried tears of joy. She covered her mouth in disbelief and said, "Really? Can they really be cured?"

As long as they could recover, it wouldn't matter if they grew up slowly. Chong and Hua would grow up eventually. They would understand the ways of the world. What normal people would know, so would they.

Old Wu nodded. "From tomorrow afternoon onwards, they will be treated with acupuncture with Zhou Heng every day. I'll give you some medicine later. Take one set of medicine every two days. We'll see how it goes. When the first stage is over, we'll start the second stage. If nothing goes wrong, they'll be cured in a year."

"Thank you, thank you."

Su Sanlang's eyes were red. He looked at Old Wu, not knowing how to express his gratitude.

Recommended for you
40 Photographs Featuring Horses in the Breathtaking Scenery of Iceland
Sponsored by Bakehuge

Old Wu waved his hand and said to Su Chong and Su Hua, "Chong, Hua, come. You can carry your Brother Heng over to sleep now."

He had done what he needed to do. It was time to go back to bed.

Su Chong and Su Hua carried the wooden wheelchair and Zhou Heng respectively.

Old Wu joined him.

After they left, Su Xiaolu went forward and wiped Madam Zhao's tears. "Mother, don't cry. Big Brother and Second Brother will be fine."

Madam Zhao hugged Su Xiaolu and kissed her forehead before caressing her hair lovingly.

Su Sanlang looked at Su Xiaoling and asked, "Sanmei, tell me, did something happen this afternoon?"

Su Xiaoling told him about what happened in the afternoon in all seriousness.

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao were extremely surprised.

"Simei, you're so talented."

Madam Zhao was very shocked. She didn't even dare to think about it.

Looking at her obedient, sweet, and cute daughter in her arms, Madam Zhao exclaimed, "Simei, how are you so smart?"

Su Xiaolu smiled sweetly and said, "Father, Mother, it's actually not difficult at all. I learned how to take a pulse when I entered the city last year. I know that my brothers are sick in the head, but I didn't know what to do. Today, when I saw Master giving Big Brother Zhou Heng acupuncture, I realized that I have a solution. Don't worry, it's very simple."

Su Xiaolu made it sound as simple as drinking water and having a meal.

When Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao heard this, they were terrified. That was acupuncture. How could it be this simple?