Ch 47:Intentional

If they were saved, it was because Doctor Wu’s medical skills were good. If they could not be saved, it was because his time was up.

Doctor Wu had lived in the village for three years, and the villagers more or less understood his temper. Moreover, his family was in danger right now, so Zhou Quan could not possibly offend Doctor Wu.

Doctor Wu made things clear, and Zhou Quan quickly realized his mistake.

Zhou Quan apologized, but Old Wu did not argue with him. He went straight into the house to see the injured.

Su Sanlang followed closely behind. As soon as he entered the room, he smelled a strong stench of blood. He looked towards the bed. One of them was lying on the bed, his fate unknown. The other was sitting in front of the bed, one arm hanging down, his expression uncontrollably twisted.

Old Wu stepped forward and the woman immediately retreated.

The two of them were seriously injured. One of them had lost a leg, while the other had his hand bitten off and his bones shattered. The hand was attached by only skin.

After Old Wu took a look, he said, “His injuries are too serious. He has to stop the bleeding to save his life. Let’s leave everything to fate. A broken hand can be reconnected, but it will be useless in the future.”

As Old Wu spoke, he opened the medical kit and took out silver needles to insert the needle.

He was lucky to have escaped from the tiger’s mouth, but he was probably useless now.

He was lucky to be alive.

When the hot water was brought, he cleaned the blood and shattered bones from the wound. The unconscious person woke up in pain, but quickly fainted again from the pain.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

By the time Old Wu finished treating the wounds of the two injured, the sky was already bright.

Zhou Quan’s wife brought over some chicken soup and helped feed it to the two relatives.

Their faces were pale as they thanked Old Wu gratefully. “Doctor Wu, thank you for saving us.”

Old Wu’s expression was calm. He did not speak and only waved his hand.

The two of them were father and son. The one who was seriously injured and lost a leg was the father, while the one who injured his left hand was the son. The father’s name was Zhou Anding, and the son’s name was Zhou Shunshun.

“I’m old after all. After decades of hunting, I almost lost my life this time.”

Zhou Anding sighed. He felt lucky to have survived and regretful that he had not been able to hunt down a tiger.

Zhou Shunshun lowered his head and said guiltily, “Father, it’s all my fault. I was useless.”

If not for his slow reaction, the tiger would not have broken free and they wouldn’t have ended up like this.

Zhou Anding did not blame Zhou Shunshun. Instead, he comforted him and said, “You can’t be blamed for this. Tigers are different from other ferocious beasts. It’s normal for you to be afraid. This is heaven’s will. Although we didn’t manage to get rich, we’re lucky to have survived.”

Zhou Anding looked exhausted. He looked at Zhou Quan and said, “Good nephew, it’s all thanks to you that we can live this time.”

Zhou Quan hurriedly waved his hand and said, “Second Uncle, we are of the same family. Why are you saying such things? Just stay at home and recuperate.”