Ch 191:Madam Wang's Request 1

Madam Qian knew that Madam Zhao was sad. She looked at Madam Zhao firmly.

Madam Zhao's eyes were filled with tears. She held her hand and said, "Sister-in-law, I know."

Chen Hu also said, "Big Brother, I'll follow you for the rest of my life. I'll follow wherever your family goes."

All his roots had been brought to him by Su Sanlang. He had decided that Su Sanlang's family would lead them forever.

All he knew was that Su Xiaolu had treated his leg and the scar on Madam Qian's face.

His house was built by Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao. The two girls who were confident in their eloquence were raised by selling sauerkraut and pickles with Madam Zhao.

The words his son, Chen Shi, recognized were taught by Su Chong, Su Hua, and Zhou Heng.

Even if the king was in front of him, he would not do anything to make Su Sanlang's family sad. A person's heart was only so big. How could he be so magnanimous?

This was the only family he could trust and follow wholeheartedly.

Chen Hu was so excited that his face turned red. He was not good at sweet-talking, but everything he said was sincere.

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao were very touched. Su Sanlang reached out and patted Chen Hu's shoulder. "Hu, your sister-in-law and I understand your intentions. It's fine. Xiaozhi and I are different. I don't blame her. As long as she doesn't do anything to harm our interests, she can decide her own matters. She's her, and I'm me."

Chen Hu and Madam Qian nodded.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

The couple left together.

Su Sanlang was holding Madam Zhao.

Madam Zhao sighed. "Sanlang, no matter what, it's fine as long as we're together."

Su Sanlang nodded, responding faintly.

He was already much better, but that would have been very uncomfortable just now.

Actually, after he calmed down, he could figure all these things out. There was no right or wrong. They were just on different sides.

But after this, Su Xiaozhi would be different to him.

--

When Madam Cao returned home with the children, she let them play by themselves while she entered the house.

Su Xiaozhi was sitting in the house. When she heard the sound, she hurriedly wiped her tears to hide her crying.

Madam Cao sat down beside Su Xiaozhi and sighed. "What request did she make again?"

"Mother, my mother didn't say anything."

Su Xiaozhi felt bitter, but she didn't want Madam Cao to worry, so she didn't want to tell her.

Madam Cao sighed again and said, "Xiaozhi, you can lie to others, but you can't lie to me. If you don't tell me, who else can you tell? If you tell me, we can share the burden. If you don't tell me, you'll feel burdened alone and your body will be hurt."

Seeing how much pain Su Xiaozhi was in, Madam Cao knew that she had already cried secretly.

Thinking of Madam Wang, Madam Cao also felt a trace of resentment in her heart.