Ch 145:A good show for The New Year

Su Sanlang smiled and said, "Simei is only four years old. You're thinking too early. Marriage is destined. The heavens have already arranged it. Our Simei will definitely meet someone good. She will definitely be happy."

"You're right. She will be happy."

Madam Zhao smiled and said firmly.

Her youngest daughter was a treasure. No matter who she married, she would definitely be treated well. She would definitely be happy.

"Darling, turn around. I'll apply some ointment on your back."

Su Sanlang took the box and spoke gently.

Madam Zhao had already applied some ointment, but she couldn't apply it to her back.

So she still needed Su Sanlang's help.

Under the weak candlelight, Madam Zhao's fair back was revealed. Su Sanlang dug out some ointment and applied it on Madam Zhao. Looking at the scar on Madam Zhao's back, Su Sanlang sighed. "Darling, can't you remember anything from the past?"

Madam Zhao couldn't remember the past. She couldn't remember where she came from or who her parents were.

2

When they first got married, Madam Zhao always kept quiet. Later on, she slowly spoke.

Madam Zhao shook her head. "I don't remember."

Recommended for you
Discover 40 Mind Blowing Facts About Football
Sponsored by Bakehuge

She couldn't remember. All that mattered to her now was her immediate family.

Su Sanlang sighed and said nothing more.

If Madam Zhao remembered, he would bring her home. No matter what, he had to find out if Madam Zhao had been kidnapped or sold by her parents. If she had been kidnapped, then her parents must still miss her.

1

If she was sold by her parents, she would know the truth and stop thinking about it in the future.

Madam Zhao didn't think too much about it. After applying the ointment, she went to sleep beside Su Sanlang.

At Chen Hu's house, Madam Qian was also applying ointment. Su Xiaolu gave her a lot of ointment and there was a small jar.

The white paste felt cold and moist against her body.

Chen Hu's feet had recovered a lot. He could stand up straight now. He was only limping a little, so it was not obvious if he walked slowly.

Chen Hu smiled and said, "Xiaolu's medical skills are very good. If you apply more ointment, the scar on your face will definitely disappear."

Madam Qian smiled and said, "Whether it's good or not, it's better than now."

Chen Hu smiled. "If we apply more, we might recover faster."

1

Madam Qian nodded in agreement.

When Su Xiaolu delivered the medicine, she said that she would make a new one every seven days.

After applying the ointment, the couple slept.

...

December 30th, New Year's Eve.

Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao woke up early and began to make buns. The meat was filled with fresh mutton.