Ch 146: Fight

Chen Hu swallowed his saliva and said, "Just listening to it makes me drool."

Madam Qian couldn't help but smile. Looking at the dishes placed in the kitchen, her gaze became even gentler.

Their family would have a better life year after year.

Next year, when he returned the 20 taels he owed Sanlang, he would still have a few hundred taels left.

The husband and wife were working hard on the New Year's Eve dinner. Chen Daniu and Chen Erniu were playing with Chen Shi.

Neither family went to the village to see what was going on.

At this moment, the neighbors in the village had all come out to watch the commotion.

The Su family and the Chen family started fighting.

The Su family came to the Chen family to demand an explanation. They wanted the Chen family to pay for the losses this time. They wanted the Chen family to take responsibility, but the Chen family refused.

The two sides couldn't negotiate, so they started fighting.

They all vented their anger on each other, which was why there were screams.

"Jesus, there's no justice. The gods are blind."

Recommended for you
30 Fantastic Dog Breeds You Never Heard Of!
Sponsored by Bakehuge
2

Madam Wang and Mother Chen pulled each other's hair and face, cursing each other.

The two families fought.

In the end, someone couldn't stand it anymore and went to invite Old Master Wang to uphold justice.

The village chief rushed over and saw that the Chen family's courtyard was in a mess. Several barrels of pickled sauerkraut had been overturned and poured out. The courtyard was filled with a sour and spicy mixture.

2

Neither family looked good. Their hair and clothes were a mess, and there were some bloody marks on their faces.

Old Master Wang roared with a dark expression, "Look at all of you. Aren't you afraid of making a fool of yourselves during the new year?"

Madam Wang immediately wailed, "Village Chief, you have to uphold justice for us. You have to be the judge. Look at how vicious their family is. They're scamming money. There were so many taels of silver. It's gone just like that."

Mother Chen also said indignantly, "Village Chief, there are always profits and losses in doing business. My family didn't force them to do it together. Now that we've made a loss, they're pushing all the blame on my family. Isn't this unreasonable? Village Chief, tell me, is this reasonable?"

"Bullsh*t. Your family said that Chen Hu's family's craftsmanship belonged to your family and that if they made money from doing business, we would be able to do it too. You were the ones who said that there wasn't enough money and that the two families needed to work together. If you didn't say that, my family wouldn't have agreed!"

Madam Li wiped her face and spat fiercely.

Madam Zhou also echoed, "That's right. If you all hadn't lied to us first, we wouldn't have agreed."

Madam Yang and Madam Wu immediately stomped their feet. Madam Yang said coldly, "You're the ones who are bullsh*tting. It's obvious that you're jealous of Su Sanlang because he made a lot of money. You only agreed because you wanted to snatch his business and see his miserable state. Otherwise, why would you buy two catties of vegetables for three copper coins while Su Sanlang only paid one copper coin for one catty?"