Ch 69:Heart Warming

With the addition of Zhou Heng at home, the days were as usual. Because of Zhou Heng's health, the food was even better.

Therefore, when autumn passed and October arrived, the four children of the Su family had grown taller and their faces were flushed.

Su Chong and Su Hua did not help with the autumn harvest, so their skin turned paler, and their good looks gradually appeared.

It had been more than a month since Zhou Heng arrived at Southern Mountain Village. He still could not stand on his legs, but his senses had recovered a lot compared to before.

On this day, Su Xiaolu removed the needles for Zhou Heng. She smiled and said, "Big Brother Zhou Heng, after this winter, you will be able to stand up."

Zhou Heng smiled. "Thank you, Xiaolu."

Zhou Heng could also feel that his legs were slowly getting better and his senses were gradually recovering. It would not be long before he could walk again.

He looked at Su Chong and Su Hua. They were sitting obediently, their heads covered in needles. Their eyes had become brighter at some point. Their gazes met and they smiled at him.

Su Xiaolu went out to clean up with the silver needles.

Su Xiaoling massaged Zhou Heng's legs. She said gently, "Little Brother Heng, don't move. Xiaolu said that I have to massage you every day."

"Th-thank you."

Zhou Heng's face heated up slightly. After being here for more than a month, he knew that ordinary people did not have so many rules, and there were not so many restrictions between relatives.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Thinking about it, it made sense. If they had to be so restrained to live, they would be exhausted.

1

Nowadays, Old Wu would go out to pick herbs all day. He handed the matter of acupuncture to Su Xiaolu. According to him, Su Xiaolu was a genius. She was ten times more focused than others.

"What are you thinking about, Little Brother Heng?"

Su Xiaoling looked at Zhou Heng's thoughtful expression and asked curiously.

Zhou Heng came back to his senses. He pursed his lips and said softly, "Nothing."

Zhou Heng lowered his eyes. He always thought too much, but some thoughts always appeared in his mind. He could not control himself.

Su Xiaoling smiled gently and said, "Little Brother Heng, I heard from my father the day before yesterday that we're going to set a trap to see if we can find anything. You've never seen it before, right? Why don't I beg my father to bring us along?"

Zhou Heng looked up and saw Su Xiaoling's concern. He nodded. "Okay."

Su Xiaoling smiled. She was precocious. When Zhou Heng came to their house, he spoke very little and always seemed to have something on his mind. She did not know what kind of life he had lived in the past or how his legs were injured.

She had only thought that Little Brother Heng must be unhappy. She could not ask him about the past. All she could do was make him happy here.

Su Xiaoling did not know that her gentle gaze was deeply imprinted in Zhou Heng's heart.

Zhou Heng looked at her quietly. There was a faint smile on his lips. The Su family was too good. They were very genuine, and this was so rare and precious.