Ch 130: Better than now

Su Sanlang nodded in agreement. "Okay, I will tell them later."

Madam Zhao couldn't help but ask with a smile, " Simei, can Uncle Huzi's leg be cured?"

Su Xiaoling was also curious. Were medical books really that magical? Could any kind of illness be cured?

Su Xiaolu smiled and said, "Not completely, but it can make him much better. We won't know how well he can heal until later."

It could be that if he walked slower, others wouldn't be able to tell that he was limping, or he could really return to walking like a normal person after working out day after day.

Tendons can be stretched, and they will heal after consistent exercise.

But stretching didn't feel good, and not everyone could endure it.

"What about your auntie's face..."

Madam Zhao thought of Madam Qian's face and could not help but have some expectations.

Su Xiaolu said truthfully, "I've only read about it in medical books. I'm not sure how much better it will be."

It might not be as miraculous as what was recorded in the medical books, but it would still be effective. Therefore, no matter what, it would be better than the current condition.

It was just that it was not delicious, but the effects were still there.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com
Top 35+ wives and girlfriends of famous Footballers
Sponsored by bakehuge
25 Photos Of Rare And Endangered Birds
Sponsored by Bakehuge
50 Cities With the Highest Cost of Living Around the World
Sponsored by Bakehuge
20+ of the Best Photos Showcasing the Incredible Worlds
Sponsored by bakehuge
1

Therefore, the scar removal medicine might not be that magical, but it would not be completely ineffective.

"That's still good. As long as they can be treated, it's better than it is now."

Madam Zhao smiled gently. She believed that Su Xiaolu could do what she said.

Seeing Chen Hu and Madam Qian crippled for so many years, even if it was only a little better, it was worth being happy about.

Madam Zhao and Su Sanlang looked at each other and smiled knowingly. Looking at Su Sanlang's covered left eye, her heart ached. Su Sanlang losing an eye was a permanent pain in her heart.

And this pain could not be cured in a lifetime. No one in this world could grow eyes again.

Su Xiaolu noticed Madam Zhao's sadness.

Thinking about Su Sanlang's eyes, Su Xiaolu decided that she would make a prosthetic eye for Su Sanlang in the future.

But she wasn't going to say anything about that just yet.

After dinner, Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao went to find Chen Hu and Madam Qian.

After sitting down, Su Sanlang said, "Hu, Simei asked me to bring you a message. She said that she will treat your leg in three days. Sister-in-law's treatment might be delayed."

Madam Qian smiled and nodded. "Alright, thank you, Big Brother and Sister-in-law. Please tell Xiaolu to take her time. We can afford to wait."

Chen Hu nodded and said, "Yes, just take it slow."