Ch.1 A LAWSUIT

Ch.1
A LAWSUIT

1 A LAWSUIT

•--()--•

= DINOSAURS, creatures that are big or small having lived 65 million years ago in the past was a rare sight to behold if you have ever seen them in real life. Many thought of the idea of simulation pieces of technology to join that idea up although. Only one person had made it entirely possible to bring them back from the graves.

His name was Dr Henry Wu, a man with high intellectual knowledge, enough to bring these lizards back from the dead and was the one held responsible to having given single strands from millions of the dinosaurs DNA into one humans body just as they were born.

Madison Hammond was her name, known only by the group of scientists she grew up to hang around with during her childhood.

Currently she was with her current guardian, John Hammond's workers named Juanito. Having a tiny vacation in Mano de Dios Amber Mine, Dominican Republic.

"Juanito, the Laywer is on the raft." A tall woman with dyed purple and pink hair calls out to a man conversing with another group member. This man, Juanito tears from the conversation and looks over at the girl.

She could hear another group almost placing a bet in which he will fall off and splash in the water or safely reach the other side. "Looks as if he's just going to fall over into the grimy river."

Donald Gennaro was his name and currently was balancing his weight on a raft, being pulled onto land, it was obvious he is very out of place here.

Juanito began speaking in Spanish as to not allow the other man to hear. "Apuesto mil pesos a que se cae // I bet a thousand pesos he falls." Juanito smiles and pats the girls forearm.

"Hola, Juanito!" Donald greets the male who nods. Hopping off the raft, and stumbling to find his feet before he was pulled up by the purple and pink headed individual. "Oh hey Madison, what a lovely surprise!"

"It's nice to see you as well Donald."

"Hola, bienvenido // Hello, welcome." He waves a hand at the anxious Lawyer.

Gennaro moves to follow the moving Spanish man. "What's this I hear at the airport?" He asks, glancing back to the woman who follows. "Hammond's not even here?"

"He sends his apologies." Juanito tells the man, now in English.

Gennaro looks to both the people with a look that says he was sincerely confused no matter what. "We are facing a 20 million dollar lawsuit by the family of that worker, and you're telling me Hammond can't even be bothered to see me?"