Ch. 25 Falling RV

Ch. 25 Falling RV

 25 Falling RV

•--()--•

= THE SOUNDS OF THE ROARS, they make the three cubs join before they witness their humans sprint back to camp.

Madison knows she said she wouldn't save the group but after hearing a specific scream. She couldn't help but run.

"IA-"

"Be quiet or they'll be after us." Tony clamps his hand over the girls mouth and they both stumble to a stop, pressing his back against a tree as he firmly points towards not one but two Tyrannosaurus'.

The group is seen opening the door just as Sarah and Malcolm exits holding the baby Dino. They allow the creature to hop back while Malcolm reels his lover inside and closes the door.

Those inside believed that the dinosaurs had walked away but in Madison's and the group of three Smilodons and Tony Stark eyes, they only curved around the back and gathered to one another.

That is until Malcolm steps out and looks around, eyes landing on both Madison and Tony Stark against one another in the bushes. Tony points his finger that the man who showed a strange look before looking over and immediately retreating back inside.

Soon enough, the T-Rex's began rocking the RV side to side, roaring a devilish sound of anger.

Now, a charging rex slams into the side of the trailer, which rocks up on one side. Bangs back down, and is quickly rammed again by the furious animal. This time the entire trailer rolls over, completely upside down.

Madison could only stare in shock and worry while Tony calls for Jarvis who would mostly take a couple of minutes.

The upside down trailer, which is the rear of the two trailers, slides along the muddy ground, pushing up earth in front of it.

The pair watches as Malcolm frantically crawls to a window to get a look outside. He looks down and sees the T-rex footprint in the earth outside as they move past it. His eyes lift up to see Madison elbowing Tony as she began walking over.

"Madison..." he then noticed the grey smoke leaking from her body. He next cranks his head to get a look at the direction in which they are being pushed.

The opposite end of the trailer reaches the edge of the cliff and starts to tip ever so slightly downward. Malcolm sees Sarah's torn and muddy backpack. His eyes light with an idea and scrambles over to it.

Nick has pretty good grip at the top of the trailer, but Sarah can only cling to an air vent in the ceiling as stuff starts to roll and tumble past her, headed downhill.