Ch.2 Jurassic Park

CH. 2 JURASSIC PARK

 2 JURASSIC PARK

•--()--•

       = IGNORING HER WORDS, Ian moves to eye up the two palaeontologists on the other side. Alan was playing with a strange fossil of a velociraptors claw.

"You like Velociraptors Mr Grant?" Madison asks him with a wide smile, intrigued definitely. He nods.

"He'll never let go of that fossil, ever." Ellie laughs, gesturing to her companion who shrugs his shoulders.

"You must know then, Madison here has an extraordinary gift." The girl blankly stares at John, he always did this. Taking the time out of his day to explain Madison's special abilities. She groans loudly.

"Seriously old man? Bad enough you told Mr Donald Gennaro over here." Madison tells him to which the male laughs out loud.

"They're sought to know once the park is up and running and everyone will witness you!" John smiles, remembering his young child's dream of one day becoming a hero or educating others with her fascinating abilities.

"I was a child then! I'd probably have more chance at becoming one of those avengers everyone's been talking about." Madison remarks, scratching her forehead while swiftly giving the old man the middle finger with a large sarcastic smile.

"What is he meaning by an extraordinary gift?" Alan asks the girl curiously, just as she gives him a thumbs up.

"I'm a mutant, just like that old soldier, his name was Captain America." Madison responds. Leaning back into her seat as she glances to the window. "I have different strands of DNA samples in my blood so I can mix DNA's together and transform into any animal that DNA belongs to."

"So- you could transform into a velociraptor?" Ellie asks the girl in surprise and Madison smiles while nodding.

"It tears my clothes so I mostly choose not too unless it's important or I have an extra set." She responds and itches her neck with a quick yawn.

"Well then, you two must be palaeontologists correct?" Ian points to Ellie and Alan, the pair nods.

John Hammond gives off an awkward laugh, obviously not too happy about the black headed male's presence. "You'll have to get used to Dr. Malcolm. He suffers from a deplorable excess of personality, especially for a mathematician."

"Chaotician! Chaotician, actually. John doesn't subscribe to chaos, particularly what I had to say about his little science project." Ian shouts in a protest, hands raised up and points directly to the man with the cane.