Ch. 41 Bickering couple

 41 Bickering couple

•--()--•

= The survivors all search through the wreckage, trying to find anything useful. The task is grim. Mindful of Alan warnings, they move quickly and quietly. They were being protected by a female currently quickly playing with both Ezra and Bumble, all whom purrs and swerves around her legs.

Udesky picks up a gun out of the swampy water. The barrel is bent almost 90 degrees, practically useless in this sense.

Billy is taking photos of a giant footprint the dinosaur left in the mud during its attack on the plane with Alan right beside him, surveying over the boy.

"How would you classify it?" Alan asks the boy curiously.

"Obviously a superpredator." Billy gives his best guess to the famous Paleontologist then adds. "Suchimimus. that snout."

Alan laughs softly. "They never got that big."

"Baryonyx?" Billy asks.

"Not with that sail." For that, Billy gives up so Alan grins and laughs before continuing. "Spinosaurus Aegypticus."

"I don't remember that on InGen's list." Billy says while Madison wanders over, leaving the two Smilodons to play with one another.

"That's because it wasn't on their list, they used me for it." Madison tells the boy. "I haven't introduced myself just yet, my names Madison Faye Hammond but you can just call me Madison."

"It's nice to meet you, my names Billy Brennan, Alan talks about you a lot." Billy responds to which Alan looks away with a roll of his eyes. Madison turns to the Paleontologist with a taken back look.

"Well I am quite fabulous."

"Quite stubborn as well, wouldn't let me buy her an ice cream." Alan remarks, ducking when Madison throws a rock at him. Remembering how the female used to be.

"Yea because you wouldn't let me buy a mint choc chip one." Madison flips the male off while he shrugs.

"You asked for five scoops of mint chocolate chip."

"I was hungry." Billy looks past the squabbling pair to see Paul approaching. He's struggling with the straps on his backpack. turning in circles.

"So Mr. Kirby, tell me, when you climbed K2, did you base camp at 25- or 30,000 feet?" Billy decides to ask Paul, making both Alan and Madison turn to him and look to Paul.