Ch. 9 Freaky T-Rex

Ch. 9 Freaky T-Rex

 9 Freaky T-Rex

•--()--•

         = THE TYRANNOSAURUS ROARS. Moving and charging straight at the female who at the last moment jumps to the side, grabbing a stick from the ground and digging it into their leg. Having their body whacked painfully by the reptile's tail, body slamming into the car where the two adults were. Grunting in agony as she stands to her feet once more, ignoring the burning feeling in her back.

"HEY!" The t-Rex that had its face closest to the woman, nose breathing air right down at her petite figure compared to him. They both slowly turn to see Grant standing on the opposite side of the car with a flare in his hand.

"Get back into the damn car!" Madison shouts, slapping her fist onto the nose of the t-Rex who growls and knocks her back into the fence of its cage with its tail once more as it now runs after Alan.

Alan slowly waves the flare back and forth and the wild T-Rex follows the movement of the flare, continuing as he flings the sparkling red object off to the side and freezes in his place.

While this happens, Madison jogs to the two children and pushes the car to pull Alex out. Only to snap her head around when she heard another voice.

"Get the kids!" Ian shouts to the two humans. He was luring the beast away with his body and flare.

Alan shouts back loudly. "Get rid of the flare!"

"Get the kids!"

"Get rid of the flare!"

Malcolm throws the flare away, but it's too late as T-Rex is now in hot pursuit of him. Malcolm runs for his life towards the bathroom Gennaro hid in.

Gennaro sees the T. rex coming and screams, slamming the door of the stall shut. Madison grabs a broken shattered piece of glass from where she was crouched beside Alan.

"What are you doing?" Alan asks the girl.

"What does it look like? I'm saving your boyfriend." Madison remarks, getting up onto her feet and slicing the glass across her palm. Seeing the crimson red blood deep through, the girl presses it against her mouth and felt her body twitch before it convulses with a large puff of grey smoke exploding from her body.

Oblivious to her approach, the T. rex's head crashes their way into the bathroom building while that happens, Malcolm is knocked down and buried under the collapsing roof.

The rest of the bathroom collapses, leaving Gennaro exposed, seated on the toilet. The T. rex stares at him for a moment, then snaps him up in her jaws, swinging him around.