Ch. 10 Camping Tree

Ch. 10 Camping Tree

 10 Camping Tree

•--()--•

= STEPPING BACKWARDS. Grey smoke peaks through the rough skin of the dinosaur that mewls softly, looking to the side where they see a horrified young blonde girl with a blue cap.

"Madison?" Timmy calls out the name of his aunt, the word making the animal glance back at him before climbing over the pair and to the fallen and mostly shattered car. Turning it over with their mouth.

"I never seen an animal like that." Alan speaks aloud, curiosity hinted in his voice as they watch the white scaled creature tear open the boot and collect a set of clothes similar to the ones she wore prior and now they watch the animal walk away. Tail swinging side to side as Alan now notices the newly made marks along her reptilian body.

"Madison! Are you okay?" Alan trudges over, noticing the same grey smoke blooming out into the air as before while the shadow of the new creature disappears.

"Y-Yep!" Madison yelps, the sound of something thumping against the ground as she tugs on her pants. Hissing from when the fabric skims over the fresh wounds.

"Madd-" Alan skids to a stop when his eyes widen, seeing the girl fallen on the ground. Panting heavily.

"Next time, I ain't fighting a god damn t-Rex without enough sleep." Madison groans, sitting up where she reaches over and grabs a jacket. Then afterwards, they stand and trudges her way back to the group. Patting her hair as she hunches.

"You are injured." Alan points out to the female, them stopping by the two children as the man points to the slash in her side.

"I'm surprised I hadn't ended up dead, anyway, we can't entirely climb up there so we gotta go another way." Madison pushes away from the man and claps her hands. Rubbing them together when she realised the cold temperature.

"I suppose the park is that way, through these fields." Lex shakily points to the direction of trees. Nodding, Madison trudges to the car and grabs her bag that she had given Timmy and Lex to look through.

"Phew, I would've definitely killed that overgrown lizard if my stuff was bloody destroyed." They hear Madison grumble, moving to walk away and ahead of the group where the two kids jogs forward.

"What was that Madison?" Timmy asks their aunt.

"I'm a mutant Tim, I was adopted by John and this is why I helped out with Jurassic Park." Madison grumbles, scratching her back of her head as she and the rest trudges through the forest. Wrapping a small bandage she acquired from the first aid box around her left hand, narrowing her eyes at the cut she made from the glass pane.