Ch. 33 Havoc

Ch. 33 Havoc

 33 Havoc

•--()--•

= EVERYTHING WAS DARK. Light even was easily seen as it creeps through the shut eyelids of a medium sized black scaled beast. Opening them, they find themselves laying in an empty cage. The only light they have is from the top of the hatch.

'What?' The creature stands, just then it was when they found their senses even more stronger. 'Shit, did I get tranquillised?'

Scanning over their body. They jump and growl loudly when the cage began moving, reeling out of the dark garage where Madison finds herself being locked on the top of a ships dock.

"This ladies and gentlemen is our very own hybrid, and you know what?" The voice was hazed and not easily recognised by the creature. The animal's vision was wavy and blurred. "Their a god damn human!" Gasps were heard.

"Names Madison Faye, she subjected John Hammond to the manipulation both she and their parents!" It was clear now, Peter Ludlow was the one speaking and in response. Madison began growling furiously at the man. Teeth chattering together. "She's manipulated these beasts! And stole this egg belonging to us!"

Peter holds the females all knowing rucksack that held all of her stuff. The three Smilodons cubs being brought out in a much smaller cage.

'Did he harm them?' Madison looks forward just before a red light is zapped into her eyes, causing the dinosaur to stumble back and shake their head. Snarls leaking from their jaw.

"We've decided to punish this foul woman and her kind by implanting a trigger to red lights." With that, Peter turns on an object in his hands just as it fires a tiny red light, aiming it towards a man standing at 6'4.

"Ian..." A familiar females voice whispers.

At the sight, the humans watches as the creature cautiously walks over. Stopping when they reached the end of the open space inside the cage and began lunging and swiping their claws at the man. The black pupils in their eyes shrinking into slits.

"Madison, what have they done to you?" The man steps forward, a few inches away from becoming carnage as he stares at the giant reptile.

"We've simply made her more of our property." Peter Ludlow laughs. Turning the light off. "Now, when they do see the target. They'd attack them without hesitation up until the lasers vanished."

When it has turned off, Ian and Sarah watches the slit pupils enlarge and the creature crawls back. Closing their eyes tightly with smoke leaking from the body.