Ch.8 Storms

Ch.8 Storms

•--()--•

•--()--•

= STUMBLING OUT THE TALL GRASS, a now human Madison plays with her shirt that she swiftly tucks into her baggy beige pants. She couldn't risk getting them ripped so she had to get naked outside and transform, something the female didn't exactly enjoy but does so anyway.

Joining the group, Madison pops her mouth as they watch Ellie go through Triceratops poop.

"That is one big pile of shit." Malcolm is the first the speak, commenting on the size he and the rest grazes their eyes upon. You could tell the disgust in his voice as nearby, Ellie who was now wearing rubber gloves is found digging through another pile of droppings.

"You're right. There's no trace of lilac berries. That's so odd, though." Ellie stands up and walks off, questions and thoughts playing on in her head before she decides. "All right, she's suffering from Melia toxicity... every six weeks..."

"She's tenacious." Madison notes while Alan lowly chuckles from beside her, making both the girl and the black headed male on the opposite side of him look to the Paleontologist.

Alan, responds swiftly. "You have no idea."

Malcolm then turns to Ellie, Madison noticing him clench his fists tightly. Confusing the mutant. "You will remember to wash your hands before you eat anything?"

Madison jumps when a loud thunderclap of a storm crackling in the distance is heard, followed by Gennaro stomping his foot on the ground.

"Doctors, if you please-- I have to insist that we get moving." Donald tells the professors in the group.

"Oh. You know if it's alright I'd like to stay with Doctor Harding and finish up with the Trike. If you know...." Ellie says, stopping to gesture to the area around her.

"Sure, I'm in a gas-powered jeep. I can drop her off at the Visitor's Center before I make the boat with the others." Harding responds, waving to the now human Madison who smiles and waved back.

"Great. Then I'll catch up with you if you want to go on." Clapping her hands, Ellie has a big and excited grin on her face.

Alan watches his female companion with uncertainty. "You sure?"

"Yeah, I want to stay with her a little longer." Ellie nods in an assuring manner.

Grant nods with a heavy sigh. "Okay, then."

The group returns to their vehicles and Madison decides to hog the back of the car, wanting to have a quick nap on the way back while Alan and Ian sits in the front.