Ch. 24 Baby T-Rex

Ch. 24 Baby T-Rex

 24 Baby T-Rex

•--()--•

= SITTING IN CAMP. Madison Faye had sat on a camping chair she somehow found with Renee in her lap, the other two Smilodons were with Kelly who was sat beside her, the younger girl was taking time to scratch their stomachs while the others discussed what to do.

"What are these two names?" Kelly asks Madison who leans over with Renee hopping off her lap so that the woman could pick the other two.

"You can pick, I don't mind." Madison responds, scratching under the cubs chins to which they purr and wave their tails.

"She can be called Bumble, since she is the brightest golden colour in the group. And... can dad name one?"

"Yes of course, Ian! Get your arse over here." Madison calls the man over where he stands trying to talk with Eddie, he casts a consent looking face to the man who nods and he ventures over.

"What do you both need? Also don't swear in front of my daughter." Ian tells the girl. Crouching to look over his friends shoulder down at the cub.

"Kelly wants you to name this little fluff all here, we've already done Bumble here and Renee there." Madison explains, holding up the last Smilodon who mewls at the sight of Ian. Having been the one Ian held.

"Ezra, that's a suitable name I believe." Ian picks up the cub and cradles it, feeling the creature mewl and swipe their paws across his face but fail to do so.

Their piece was short lived as a jeep drives up with both Sarah and Nick in the front plus Tony Stark in the back, Madison shoots to her feet with Bumble in her hands, passing the animal to Kelly.

Nick stops the car right outside of the RV and both he and Sarah jumps out, swinging the back doors open as the groups blood thins at the sound of a baby crying out loud.

Madison recognised the cry, her body kicking in as she lurches forward and clamps a hand below the creatures jaw. Stopping the cries.

"What in earth has this expedition become!?" Madison hisses. Rubbing circles onto the head of the giant reptilian.

"We couldn't leave him there, he's injured!" Sarah protests, dragging the now crying reptile into the RV where she begins giving it anesthesia.

"The parents! What about the god damn parents?!" Madison yells, spooking the others as they watched her instinctively shove both Ian and Tony back. "They can sense the child's discomfort and potentially come here and you'd be stupid to think I'll save this." Madison hisses, pointing a finger at both Nick and Sarah.