Ch. 21 Camp

Ch. 21 Camp

•--()--•

•--()--•

= WHY WAS THE KID HERE? Shouldn't Ian have sent her away? Madison couldn't waste time thinking as she hurriedly slips the egg into her bag and headed to the girl.

"Come on! Your father will kill me if you get hurt." Madison takes the girls hand and had the kid follow her. Going up the stairs, Madison made Kelly go before her and pulled out her own pistol. Firing at the velociraptor when it lunged at them.

Terrified children scattered along the kitchen, all bodies pressed against the counters as the sound of claws tapping the ground reaches their ears.

Small calls of vibrations were felt in the air. The velociraptor was just right beside Madison. Her messy purple and pink hair in every direction as she stares wide eyed at where her young Nephew was still.

"What are they!?" Kelly shouts as she and Madison exits the laboratory, Maddy had grabbed her hand again and fired a few more times at the same velociraptor that dodged them.

They were now in a hallway with two separate ways splits, Madison, she couldn't leave the girl alone. She couldn't make her go down a path that could potentially have another velociraptor while Madison's didn't.

"Velociraptors, highly intelligent animals..." Madison informs the girl in a whispered tone. "How are you here?"

"I snuck into the RV then followed you when I saw you run away." Kelly answers. "Hey- you're Madison Faye Hammond." She gasps.

"You know my name?" Madison inquires and pulls open a door where she ushers Kelly into and she also enters. Using a desk to be pushed against the metal door then moved things to reach the rectangular window.

"Yea, dad always talks about you." Kelly answers to which Madison laughs loudly.

"That's nice to know- well not when we are about to be velociraptor meat." Madison comments, tapping the glass that breaks under her tap. Must've worn out. She frowns in confusion. There were claw marks from attempted breaking in or exiting so that was-

"AH!" Kelly screams causing the older female to turn and find the young girl staring down at a human skeleton on the ground nearest to the door.

"Shit." Madison whispers, crouching down as they hear a few cracking of bones. Only to find a tiny furred creature roll from underneath the desk.

Madison could only feel Kelly jump as they see around two more hopping out of their hiding place. "Where's their mother?" Madison whispers, looking around.