Ch. 46 Glass Dome

Ch. 46, Glass Dome

      = THE GROUP, led by Madison and Alan, enters a structure with giant windows designed to look into the canyon beyond but the downfall is, majority of it is unable to be seen by their eyes as it's covered by a thick fog

Toward the center of the room, they could see, a spiral staircase that leads to a lower level and with Billy lagging behind, Alan Grant approaches the stairs cautiously and peers down the circular opening in the floor. It was just fog.

Step by step, Alan leads the group down a rusty spiral staircase below the observation room. The stairs end in a lower level.

Although they are technically outside, this whole place feels strangely enclosed for Madison. Her scowling as she tugs her jacket closer to her body.

There's a thick fog at this level, clouds spreading to every inch, but far below if you ever check could find the river. And at its banks, a barge.

"We climb down to the barge and follow the river out to the ocean." Alan informs and explains to the group, looking back to them. Sighing when he see's Madison peer over to look further and grabs her bag, pulling her back and slips his hand over hers. "With any luck, the Costa Rican coast guard will pick us up."

"Then we go home?" Eric asks.

His mother nods in an attempt to comfort the kid. "Then we go home."

"Then you go home, I ain't." Madison retorts, furrowing her eyebrows at her friend who squeezes her hand in his. Renee roars loudly while the sound of something crashing is heard.

Turning, Madison widens her eyes at the sight of Renee holding Bumble in the jaw as the cloudy leopard struggle to get back up.

"Bumble!" Madison tears her hand from Alan's hand, shoving past Billy roughly, pushing him into the fence at the side when he tries to grab hold of her.

Joining by Renee's side, Madison grabs hold of Bumbles paws and pulled the animal up. Grunting when she felt the cloudy leopard slip from her hands. "No!" She screams, when the paw slipped out of her hands.

Before Bumble could fall however, a set of firm jaws lands on Bumbles back. Pulling them up to a different level of stairs.

"Bumble..." Madison whispers, peering down, having not seen it. Eyes widening with a smile when she sees a familiar Jaguar. "Ez-"

Madison stops herself from shouting as she see's a figure in a cloud of smoke not so far away. "Shit." She whispers, shooting to her feet while grabbing a large pole. Turning to Renee.