Ch. 12 Velociraptors

 12 Velociraptors

•--()--•

= FINALLY REACHING THE BUILDING. Alan was cradling Timmy in his arms before placing the kid on the table when they entered the dining hall. Lex joins their side while grey smoke escapes the nearest bathroom the big pterodactyl squeezed into, transforming back into Madison.

She slips on her clothes that were slightly torn, pants had rips and now she unfortunately lost her boots. Sighing heavily in annoyance. 'So much for stretch proof.' Madison deadpans.

Returning to the giant dinner hall, she finds only Lex and Tim gathered around the table. Stuffing their hunger with food they find.

"Where's the old man?" Madison asks the pair, eyebrows furrowing. The children shrugs their shoulders.

"He's gone to find the others." Lex informs her aunt as she passes the woman a cupcake. Something Madison takes and eats, humming at the soft texture.

Taking a seat beside Timmy, Madison began messing with his hair. Patting down any parts sticking up until she felt Lex kick her leg. "Lex?" She calls to the blonde child who was frozen in terror.

Turning her head over her shoulder. Madison's own eyes widens and she tosses Timmy once again over her shoulder and rushed to grab Lex.

"In here, quick." Madison whispers, opening the door to the kitchen as she snatches a few candy bars from the table and shoves them into her pant pockets. Quietly closing the metal door shut and moved through the kitchen.

Lex accidentally treads on objects, igniting a loud clutter noise which makes Madison drop to the floor. Lex beside her with a terror-stricken face and a hand placed carefully on her nephew's mouth. Hearing the gurgles of the all-too familiar.

"Go, quietly." Madison whispers into both their ears and pushes them gently to move.

Crawling along the floor, Madison kept her ears up. Listening to their every move as she kept a close eye on her niece and nephew. However, Tim knocks a metal piece and Madison is broken away from them. Eyes blown wide as a velociraptor head pokes through the side, luckily she could creep backwards into a square compartment.

Meeting the frightened eyes of Lex on the other aisle, Madison mouths 'go'. And the girl reluctantly does so with her brother trailing behind.

After a few moments, Lex could be heard crying while Tim was in Madison's view. Eyes wide at the sound of his sister. Following that, Madison carefully moves out and raises to her feet. Grabbing any objects she could get her hands on.