Ch.0 BIRTH

CH.O, MADISON

O, MADISON

•--()--•

THE BIRTH OF A GOD. That's what many of the scientists called the moment when they heard of a familiar cry. A child torn from her broken family and placed into the hands of John Hammond.

John was a loving father to the child raised alone and isolated in his home before he believed it was time for her to go hang out with a few of other humans.

Her father had been an individual Ingen tracked for many years upon the realisation for his gift to alter DNA of others with contact into the blood stream. John was trusted with the kid when her father was witnessed by death.

Madison at first showed no evidence for any special abilities inherited from her father and many were left to inspect that she had not inherited that gene and so therefore, she was nothing but a mere mortal.

That was until a day she turns five when her babysitter entered her nursery to find that there was no human toddler. Instead a small micro raptor was found gliding across the room, of course so this wouldn't get out to the government, John had to bribe the babysitter to stay quiet. He couldn't risk the government finding out about his little ticket to success.

"Uncle! Uncle! Look what I can do!" He could remember it like any other day, John was in his study when the young child with strange white eyes hood into the room. Giggling loudly until she proofed in grey smoke in front of him, that disappearing to reveal a junior sized velociraptor.

"Oh wow, amazing my dear!" John chuckles with his head tipping backwards before welcoming the girl into a hug once she turns back with a few tears in her baggy clothes.

"Isn't that cool! Do you think I could become a hero?" Young Madison asks her guardian, pulling her head back to smile with big white eyes.

"Ah yes, you can become anything like that." John responds and places the girl onto his desk while he continues to plan his masterpiece. The child with soft pale brown hair looks down and finds what he was doingz

"Is this what you've been working on since I was born Uncle?" Madison inquires with a tilt of her head.

"Mhm, I plan to allow the access of all humans seeing dinosaurs that you can transform into." John nods his head, his words making the girl even more curious.

"Can I help Uncle!? I can be the hero of this project." She laughs out loud, grabbing her crossed ankles and rolls onto her back with a boisterous set of giggles.

Ever since then, whenever they had visitors. John would show off Madison's set of skills to sell the project, many wanted to actually buy the girl off of him but he forbade it. Having loved the girl too much for his own greed to get past it, something the man himself was thankful for.