Ch. 44 Renée

Ch. 44, Renée

 44, Renée

•---•

= CHECKING UP ON BUMBLE, Madison sits on the ground, tending to a new wound Bumble recently received from those velociraptors when one clawed at their left side of their front leg. Ezra had been separated from the two others.

"I don't have much, we were in need to do a quick supply run before all of this." Madison tells them, opening up her bag and searching through the contents.

She was worried. The expression written all over her face with incredible detail. Her now blood coated jacket was stuffed into the bag and they pull out some ointments and bandages.

Pressing the disinfectant spray against a bandana, she sprays it onto the fabric and then presses it against the wound, making Bumble roar loudly in agony. Snarling at the girl. "I know it hurts, I know." Madison pats the animal with her free hand.

"We just gotta disinfect it so you won't get an infection." She informs the animal in a soft and caring voice. Bumble looks up at her with baby-doe eyes. Roaring softly.

"Don't give me those eyes Bumble." Madison blankly stares patching up the creatures leg with the bandages.

Bumble stops moaning and perks his head up, the same with Madison who was sat comfortably on a rock. A few bushes across, they find the one and only Alan Grant.

Stumbling through the long thick pieces of grass till he stops and sits at the base of a tree, taking a few moments to breathe and then peer over. Satisfying himself, the man goes back and sits, finding the curious eyes of Madison and one of her two smilodons.

Smiling, Madison waves at the male who smiles softly back, waving with his own muddied hand. That's when Madison's smile disappeared with a look of concern.

Following her line of sight, Alan peers back over to be jumped by a velociraptor. Surprising the male who shoots to his own feet and stumbles backwards.

Quickly enough, the other velociraptors joins them. Talking with one another and when Madison stands. Bumble following, it takes them a moment to see a boy covered in dirt charging inwards, grabbing the woman's arm and tossing a smoke grenade at the group.

The grenade explodes and they sprint inwards, another creature joining the pack and the boy unlatches his hold on Madison's arm and Madison grabs a hold of Alan's own hand he had waved. Dragging him.

She looks over her shoulder, finding a creature with the fur coat and build of a tiger running alongside the bandaged Bumble. Two long tusks just like the cloudy leopard but with one being slightly chipped. Madison looks back to where Alan was, seeing him struggle to comprehend many things. Probs due to the smoke gas getting in his eyes back there.